CLOUD'S Pov (Part 2)

Hindi ako diretsong bumalik sa Pilipinas, pag ka alis ko sa bansang pinagtataguan nila Zinadia.

I came back to Italy to start my plan with my sister, she was the first person that I needed to take away from my father.

"Why the hell are you still asleep?!" I fumed at her, as I tried to wake her up.

Hindi ko alam kung anong oras to umuwi kagabi, pero kita kong may ginawa na naman tong kalokohan dahil sa dugo sa manggas ng damit niya.

Pag hatak ko sa kanya na lang ang ginawa ko, para magising siya na gumana naman. She fell down at her bed, as she threw a death glare into me.

"Get the fuck up! You need to leave!" I screamed at her.

Kita ko ang pagkalito sa mata niya pero agad naman itong tumayo at sinunod ang sinabi ko.

"W-what the hell is happening, bakit natataranta ka?" She asks in confusion.

"You need to leave this country! You're not safe here." I commanded her.

Hindi na ito nag tanong at nagpahatak na lang sa akin papunta sa chopper na maghahatid sa kanya pabalik sa Pilipinas.

I'm planning to have her with our mom, even though I despite that woman, I can't change the fact that she's our mom and she loves my sister more than me. She'll be more safe in her arms while I need to work on this plan.

Pag kaalis na pag kaalis ng kapatid ko, ay agad na pumunta ako sa lugar kung saan ko sisimulan ang plano ko.

I met with different business owners secretly, so that my dad wouldn't have any idea that I was the person who was trying to make him fall apart. I've known different people who can help me to replace him for being the strongest.

Even the most dangerous person can't always be dangerous. Maraming kasosyo rin namin ang gusto ng mapatanggal siya sa pwesto sa pagiging mataas, dahil sa brutal na mga pag kilos dito.

We are just doing business, but his hand was filthier than anyone from this room. Laging sa tingin niya ay puro dahas ang solusyon sa problema niya, hindi iniisip ang mararamdaman ng mga taong nasa paligid niya.

I know it takes courage and bravery in this world if you want to survive, but using the advantage of your power to aim at the weak ones isn't part of my morals.

People who deserve to be destroyed, are the only people who should be destroyed.

Hindi ako nahirapan na tanggalin ang lahat ng kliyente sa kompanya at ilipat sa mga Hacovo at Estrama. I even disguise myself as another person, they can do business without knowing that it was me. At this point, my empire is now stronger than my father's.

It took me 3 years to have all the clients that my father had, as I received different types of torture from him because of that. But, I didn't regret anything.

Suntok dito, hampas doon, hataw dito, baril doon ang paulit ulit na natamo ko sa tatay ko sa loob ng mga taon na wala si Zinadia sa tabi ko. Hindi ako lumaban dahil gusto kong isipin niya na hawak niya pa rin ako sa leeg.

"Where the fuck is your brain?!" He shouted as he threw his gun right into my head as it bled, "Our company is now falling apart! Someone is perceiving us to start a war with them." He sneered.

I tried to hide my smile from this. Ako pa ngayon ang walang utak? Look at you now, you can't even distinguish that your son is the one pulling you out of this business.

"I'm telling you, if you can't work with this you'll regret this–"

"Why can't you be the one to handle the business?" I cut him off.