Not Guilty.

"I did nothing wrong sir, you've got to believe!!" The man with brown hair and eyes shouted, gripping the cold metal bars as he wore an orange jumpsuit. The police officer walked off, ignoring him while jiggling his keys. "Wait..! My cat! Where is Sir Meows A Lot! Meows!" Denis's eyes started to fumble with tears, the worry of his cat overwhelmed him as the man eagerly tried pulling on the bars—nothing budged. Denis decided to give on leaving, seeing how he could barely slip through the gates. The man fell weakly onto the stone cold floor, cradling himself up at he looked with sad eyes. Denis didn't know what he did wrong. He didn't remember a thing. He was a guilty man! Couldn't they see that with all his pleas of being set free. Just only a day ago, Denis was living his normal happy life with Sir Meows.. but now his whole life was ruined and he was held by four cold walls.
"What's with such the sad face huh?!" Denis heard a voice, looking over to his side. There was a white skinned boy with a bald head, a tattoo around his neck with a scar on his nose and brown eyes. Denis rubbed his eyes, "How can you not be upset when you're in jail for the rest of your life for something you didn't even do..? I just wanna go home to my cat, I can't stay here." Denis replied weakly, "You have a family, right? Or someone you can at least call that..?"

"Yeah... I use to but.." The white skinned man smiled, "I'm sure they don't care about me anymore! I've been bailed in and out for so long!" He laughed, "Name is BlueNova8, but you can just call me Blue if you wanna." Blue stood up from his bunk bed, staring at Denis as he waited for his reply.

Denis stared at Blue, swallowing heavily before he stared back outside towards his jail cell to all the rowdy men and women, throwing trash and shouting insults. Blue didn't seem all that much like the rest, "Denis... DenisDaily."

"Alright Denis, tell me..." Blue slipped down from his bunk bed, "How'd you get in here huh?" Denis held onto his temples, brushing his hair out throughly. It felt like all was a fog like it was nothing but white noise and loud ring in his ears. "I don't know man... I can't remember anything, it was all just pitch black for me."

"Hm.. I did hear about some giant nuke that killed almost half of Florida in the news about a week ago..." Blue rubbed his chin, staring at Denis with squinted eyes. "But there's no way you would do such a cruel thing like that! You're too cute, ya' know!" Blue grabbed ahold the cheeks of Denis, cooing excitedly. Denis whined as he pushed Blue off him to stop, standing up as he lingered over top of Blue. The sharp groan and dull eyes made Blue regret saying the word 'Cute' about Denis. "What'd you do huh?"
Blue smirked as he looked proud about his crime, "Robbed about five banks with success while also committing first degree murder to my ex-boss!" He stood proudly with his posture and head high, "And I don't regret a thing!" Denis stared with a loud gulp, Blue looked at him with a blink stare before the two laughed. Just then and there, Denis knew he was going to fit in perfectly with this prison—Especially being around Blue. The two went to sleep that night, talking about their lives before prison—even sleeping on the same bed.