Cariño.

BlueNova8 stared in shock at the file sheet that showed Denis's history, revealing how actually murderous he was. But, there was no way. Denis was too nice, too timid, to be .. such a beast. And over a candy bar, half of Florida was erased.

"DenisDaily... Is a cruel and inhumane person.. that's who you set free." The chief spoke, shifting his back as he walked off. "You will sit here for eternity now... goodbye, Victor Santiago."

Blue's eyes went even more wide, his eyes watering as tears escaped helplessly. Denis wasn't a bad guy! That wasn't Denis who killed those innocent people, Blue was in denial. He screamed his lungs out helplessly for Denis, knowing he wouldn't hear him for he could be a whole country away. The promise was broken, Denis could've lied.. did he lie? Was he going to come back for him or he will truly be forgotten by everyone he loved? Just like his true family.. his wife.. his son.. his own parents. Forgotten. Just like that. Blue lowered his head in shame, crying helplessly. "Someone... Denis... Please... Help me.."
   The alarms blared as Blue lifted his head up, staring in shock in the amount men and women screaming and crying for help. There was shotguns fired and the sounds of fire whooshing over and burning whatever was in his path. The doors had opened as smoke engulfed the room, Blue coughed heavily. A shadowy figure appeared from inside the smoke, once it had dismissed Blue knew all too well who it was. Wearing a red suit and tie that had tores all over, showing slightly his muscular and defined figure. He was leaning on the door weakly with a smirk, holding the head of what looked to be the Chief. Blue stared in shock before his eyes softened, more tears falling from his eyes. "Familia.." Blue muttered with a weak smile.

Denis tossed aside the head, rushing over to Blue as he hugged onto his half-naked body- careful of not hurting him too bad. Denis stared into Blue's sparkling eyes, their foreheads touching. "I told you I would come back, didn't I..?" Denis smirked, hearts forming in his eyes.

"I shouldn't have doubted you.. I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I'm here now." Denis smiled, taking off the chains as he placed Blue on his back, the two exited the room and went onto a giant robot. The smell of blood and fire lingering the prison as it burnt away with all the dead bodies. Blue squinted his eyes when he saw the sun, blinking heavenly as it appeared to be setting—though the man blinked again only to see he was staring dead at Denis. Blue laughed stupidly, placing his hand out.

"Familia.. right?" Blue asked, croaking an eyebrow.
  "No." The response almost made Blue put his fist down in shock. Denis suddenly grabbed ahold of Blue's arm, yanking him closer to the man. "Cariño.." His voice lingered throughout Blue's ears before his lips were placed onto of Denis'. He stared in surprise, cheeks heating up before the bald man fell into the kiss—slowly closing his eyes as they two made out. A kiss that set all their pains free. They had escaped prison and were finally free and on the run. Though, that didn't matter to the two.. they were Familia.

"SO YOU KNEW SPANISH ALL THIS TIME AND DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME HUH?!" Blue shouted angrily, cursing out the other man in Spanish while bonking his head.

The end...