The way home

ANGELA WAS SHOT!! Tim looked over at Nyla but she just stood there in shock. He held Angela in his arms but then he felt a weak pulse! He had hope again, he put pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding. "HELP ME! SHE'S GOT A PULSE!!" Tim screamed at Nyla. Nyla finally snapped out of her trance and helped him carry Angela to the helicopter.

They didn't know what to do, they couldn't get to a hospital in Guatemala because La Fiera's men would find them. "We need to make an other stop for Wesley and John" Tim said to the pilot. The pilot refused so Nyla and Tim pointed two guns at him. "Okay we will make an other stop" the pilot said with a trembling voice.
Nyla and Tim were trying to render first aid, in the hope that Angela survived.

The helicopter landed where they were gonna pick Wesley and John up. "Can you hold pressure on the wound? We are going to rescue Wesley and John!" Tim asked the pilot, the pilot nodded. They rescue them and they run back to the helicopter.

Wesley was running for his life, he wanted- no he needed to see Angela. But then he saw her, laying on the ground, her dress drenched in bl00d, pale as a gost. There was a man sitting next to her making sure she stayed alive, if she was alive... Wesley ran faster then ever, his legs were burning but he didn't care, he needed to get to her.

Once Wesley reached te helicopter he checked her pulse. First he didn't felt a pulse, he started to panic, he felt like he couldn't breathe. But then Wesley felt it, very weak. Happy and sad tears rolled down over his cheeks. She was alive.

The flight was silent, nobody said anything. Every minute someone checked Angela's pulse, every time they checked it was weaker. When it was Wesley's turn to check he screamed "NOO ANGE! ANGELA! HONEY! NOO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! BABY I LOVE YOU! I CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!". He was shaking her body, his heart broke in a million pieces, he was crying uncontrollably.

Tim pushed John out of the way, he checked Angela's pulse. He began to sob, the sobbing turned in to screaming. It felt like someone stabbed him in the heart. Nyla and John realised what happened and they just cried. Nyla tried to help Wesley but he pushed her away.

They landed in LA at the hospital. Angela was taken by the doctors to try and save the baby. Grey and Lucy were standing on the helipad, the group walked towards them.
Tim had tears in his eyes. When Angela was out of his sight, he looked around. Then he saw her, standing with Grey, there were tears rolling down her face. They made eye contact, he only wanted her, he wanted Lucy Chen.

Tim ran to her and held her tight. He wished Angela was here, she would have made a funny comment about them. But she wasn't here, "she's dead" Tim didn't realised that he said it out loud. Lucy didn't answer but she held me tighter than before.

Tims knees went weak and he fell to the ground, Lucy sat in-front of him. She looked me him de eyes and said with a trembling voice "it's gonna be alright, I'm here for you. I won't leave you." Her words calmed him down. They  just sat there, on the ground. Minutes felt like hours.

Tim was in a trance, the voice of grey woke him up "Tim, Lucy come we need to go." Tim didn't realise were he was, but then he remembered. He felt like dying "she was my best friend and now she's gone" that was all he could say. He felt 4 hands support him, Lucy and Grey helped Tim get off the helipad. His whole body was shaking.