Sleepover

Lucr was walking with Tim and Grey trough the hospital. "I can't believe Jackson ánd Angela are gone." Lucy couldn't handle it anymore, she was trying to stay strong for Tim but it was too much. She broke down crying. "W-why is this happening to us?" She asked while crying.

No one said anything. Lucy felt a hand under her chin, it was Tim. He tilt up her head so she could look in his eyes. His eyes, always ocean blue with a sparkle, now the sparkle is gone and there are tears in his eyes. All he said was "it's gonna be okay, we'll get trough this together." And he hugged her.

Tim and Lucy walked arm in arm to the rest. Everyone was waiting in the waiting room. They al gave each other hugs and said goodbye's. Lucy walked outside but stoped. She didn't want to go home, to Jackson's room. She stood there for a minute to figure out what to do.

Tim was walking outside when he saw Lucy standing. He decided to go to her. "Hey Luce, you're not going home?" He asked. "No I just can't go to our apartment with al his stuf." She replied. "Then come with me" he said. "No I'll be a burden" "don't be crazy, you're coming." he said as he took her hand and lead the way to his car.

Tim looked behind him and saw Lucy, she was gorgeous but only seeing her this sad broke his heart a bit. They got to his car, Tim opened the door for her. She looked at him with red puffy eyes and said tanks. He got in the car and started to drive.

Lucy's leg was shaking so he put his hand on her thigh. She looked at him and he started to take back his hand, because he thought she didn't want it. But then she put her hand on his hand, she gave him a little smile. She was just so cute, he thought. He moved his thumb back and forth. He looked at her and saw that she fell asleep.

Lucy was still asleep when they got to Tim's house. Tim picked her up in bridal style and brought her in to the house. When he opened the door kojo began to bark. Lucy woke up and didn't know were she was. She cried, screamed and was kicking her legs. She was hyperventilating, Tim put her down on the sofa and layer next to her. He let her listen to his heartbeat, finally she calmed down.
She looked up and saw that she was laying on Tim's chest, her former T.O., her BOSS. She wanted  to sit up but he held her against his chest. After a while he spoke "you okay again?" She nodded and said "we should probably go to bed, I'm tired. But can I first shower?" "Ofc you can I'll show you the way" he answers.

Lucy got in to the shower and thought about the whole day. She was relieved that she was with Tim. She got out of the shower but then realised that she didn't have clothes. "Timmmm!?" She yelled "I don't have any clothes!" "I'll lay clothes on the bed" he replied.

Lucy put on a towel and walked out the bathroom, Tim was stil in the bedroom with the clothes for Lucy. He turned around and saw Lucy standing in only a towel. He was speechless, she was the most beautiful woman he ever had seen. "Uhm h-ere are t-the clothes." He stammered. He wanted to walk away but he just couldn't get his eyes off her. "Okay, thanks then I'll change" she said. He got the hint and left the bedroom.

She had an oversized shirt and shorts on, and walked back into the living room. "I like you in my clothes" Tim said, he got red, he didn't mean to say it out loud. Lucy blushed.
"I'll sleep on the couch" Tim said. "No I'm not kicking you out of your own bed, I'm sleeping on the couch" she answered him sternly. He replied with a sigh "Fine okay, good night" "good night" and they hugged, and parted their ways.

They were both laying still, thinking about each other. They both stood up and walked to the door. Tim opened the door and Lucy bumped in his chest. Tim was only wearing some shorts. "Luce..." he began. But Lucy interrupted him "I can't sleep, can I sleep with you?"