Benchmates

Lana's POV

I woke up with my alarm ringing.It has already been 1 week since I came here and to my surprise Edwin became a good friend of mine as of Kratos we rarely talk and, for Kozumi last time I talked to him to ask his name,he is so cold and emotionless I just cannot bring myself to talk to him , whenever I listen to his voice,a cold shiver runs through my spine so I guess I should better keep my mouth shut.
Kratos is quite good of a guy he is nice yet cold and we sometimes talk and he seems quite close to Kozumi.
Edwin is my best friend We talk everyday and every time he is so sweet and caring he would be a perfect boyfriend material.We often hang out together and visit the cafe or library to hit some study sessions.
The worst part of the whole thing is Kozumi 's bed is right next to mine like literally his is the second bed and mine is fourth for Edwin he is third.
Sometimes I ask Edwin to exchange beds with Kozumi but he be like "Oh,that would be so hard of a job to move my stuff and exchange beds,so I am better off where I currently am."

"Lala"Edwin called ,he calls me Lala because according to hime it's shorter than saying Lana.

"Ya"I replied

"Do you have the timetable for the upcoming Monday?" He asked with a little worried voice.

"Oh damn ,I forgot.Can you please get it from the school office."

"Not again you forget on something.Last time you literally forgot to buy a uniform just a day late and it was sold."he replied and yes it's not my first time forgetting something because last time I forgot that I don't have a school uniform so I have to rush towards the store to buy one , and a little late it would be sold because I was getting the last set left.

"Can you please get it?"I tried to ask him amiably but I miserably failed.

"Not this time,I am getting in your amiable trap."

"Fine,fine I'll go get it."

"Can you two please shut up with your garbage."A third voice came which gave me shivers.It was no other than Kozumi.

"Dude what are you doing ,being so busy?"Edwin asked.
Before he could answer I left towards the school office.

It is finally sunday, tomorrow the school starts so I am preparing for tomorrow right now I am packing my bag.

I was having a peaceful sleep when my alarm started ringing,I hit the alarm with my hand making it shut.
With complete laziness I sat up to see the time and it was already 5:30 and I had to be in school by 6:30.Ya I have plenty of time so I went to the washroom to freshen up and to my surprise only Kozumi was awake after getting refreshed and taking a refreshing bath I changed into my uniform.

Ya I have plenty of time so I went to the washroom to freshen up and to my surprise only Kozumi was awake after getting refreshed and taking a refreshing bath I changed into my uniform

(This is the uniform)

"Damn ,boy you look good."I gave a compliment to Edwin .

"I gave a compliment to Edwin

(This is what he was wearing)

"Oh, thank you"he said

I gave a look at Kratos and Kozumi and I was shocked they looked hot and sexy

"Lala,lala "Edwin called out"why were you zoned out"
"Ah, nothing"I replied

All four of us headed towards the cafeteria to grab some breakfast.
This was the first time Kozumi was having breakfast with us, usually me, Edwin,and Kratos had breakfast together.
We had our breakfast and started walking towards our class,to no surprise we all are in the same class .
We walked through the corridor and I can feel all the girls staring at all three of them .
No doubt they were looking sexy.

After walking for 10 minutes straight we reached our class which is 1st 'C' (first indicates 1st year of highschool)
I went there and sat next to Edwin my bestie and the other two sat right in front of us.
We sat on our seat for about ten Minutes and a teacher finally came in .

"Hello everyone my name is Zia,so before we move on further we'll arrange your seats."She started speaking as soon as she entered, hearing that the seats are going to change,I got worried because I don't know any of my classmates.I was lost in my thoughts then a voice came "Lana,sit next to the window and your roll number is 15."

"Yes, teacher"I replied and went to my seat just there when I saw Edwin sitting right in front I was so happy."

After a few seconds the same voice came,"Kozumi,sit there and your roll number is 16."

Hearing this he started walking towards me and sat right next to me ,I was startled for a moment but calmed myself down.

"So everyone please settle down "the teacher said to all of us ."The seat you are assigned to is your permanent seat and you are not allowed to change it in any circumstances.With this we shall resume with our class but before that I'll give you some general instructions .
No.1 Can you see a screen in front of you I request you to turn it on and fill it with the required information."Saying this she started walking out of the class .

Without any further ado I turned on the screen and started filling the form in front of me.
At the same time I can see Kozumi also doing the same with his left hand ,just when I noticed he is lefty.

"Girl,you done staring at my hands?"Kozumi asked his voice felt cold.
"I wasn't looking at it!!"I replied but he ignored me.

After a while the teacher returned and started handing out our name badges.
After handing all of them she started with let lesson leaving me confused,who starts teaching at first day of school, Anyway I ignored my thoughts and started focusing on the lecture.

We were out of the school now and it was already 3 .I was surprised by the fact that every teacher started with their lesson.
Ignoring all my thoughts I went back to the dorm with Edwin while Kratos was coming along with Kozumi.Finally reaching the dorm I changed myself and started with my homework.

It was already late at night and everyone was asleep hearing some footsteps I got scared and went near the door when the sound of footsteps increased I got completely scared releasing a shout from my mouth.

-------------------------

How did the chapter turned out . Do you like it do tell me .And for the late upload I was busy in my holiday homework.
I know that the screen thing is too much but I want the school to be developed so hope you like it.
Do tell me if you liked the uniform

Love u all