Pressure

It has already been a week since I've started my school and it is already getting very tiring I am not getting any time to spend on myself ,my whole routine is messed up and to no surprise there are monthly test from next week,and I am working literally sleepless nights.
Before the beginning of the session something I didn't see coming was the academic pressure. It's literally so strict here the teacher the syllabus everything.
And the best part it's a only week since the session began.And anyone scoring below 60% are expelled out and to fun fact is that the question papers are really hard ,harder than you can think of.

Out of all this what confuses me is Kratos and Kozumi because they just don't study as if they are the next Einstein.

"Lala,it's already 2:00am are you done with your homework"Edwin who was all awake with me asked in a very sleepy tone.

"Almost"I replied back.

----

"Damn it's morning already how did I fell asleep last night, Edwin why didn't you wake me up"I shouted in the lonely dorm because all of them left to school and I was late .
I only have 5 minutes to get ready without wasting a single second I changed my uniform picked my bag wore my shoes and ran to my life.

"Gosh I am just on time."I whispered to Kozumi who wasn't even listening properly but was busy in his own work.

"Who the fuck told you to party after school"he replied in a stern voice.

"Hmmm no-one" I replied and he ignored.

I was in a rush so hurriedly I began taking out my book and without even realising my hands brushed his, giving shivers all over my body I was in a statue position for a second.
Just when I saw him shifting his chair towards the window.
This was so nice of him but I kept thinking if I was making him uncomfortable so I also shifted my seat opposite to his .
After a while a teacher entered the class and the class began .

Just like everyday it was so hectic but my luck was good enough that there's no homework today.

"Lana,have you seen my pencil case?"I was busy in my thoughts when a sweet yet cold voice asked it was my friend Kratos.
"Hmm no"I replied back.

"Hey, everybody look I got some pasta and noodles wanna join?"Edwin hit the door hard and asked

"Yess"I replied in excitement.

"Can you just focus on your health"Kozumi asked

"Dude,forget it atleast someone's gonna enjoy it" Edwin replied.

---

"The exams are finally over "I said getting out of exam hall just when I noticed some girls calling me.
I went towards them and started following them .

"You are a topper you must know the answers of these questions"one of the girls asked.

"Yes I do"I replied

"Can you please help us with these"the another girl asked.

Wasn't able to say 'no'so I decided to nod my head in a yes and started following them.
Soon I was in a garden which was completely empty.

"Hmm this place is perfect for a doubt session"one of the girl said .

Soon when I was about to raise my question I felt a sudden pain on my face just to realise I was slapped by one of them .
Completely confused what happened I was just about to raise my question when one of them said"Stay away from Kozumi,he is mine and he belong to me "
Saying this she started walking towards me I slowly started to take my steps back.
"My name is Onie and she is Clara and keep this inside your head"Onie said and grabbed my wrist strongly.
Before I could process what happened Clara started raining slaps on my face ,I wasn't able to move due to Onie grabbing my wrist at this point tears were completely visible in my eyes.
After a few moments Clara pushed me and left from there.
My cheeks which were completely red and my eyes which were releasing tears slowly drop by drop .
I was completely exhausted due to lack of sleep and the abuse .The only that was running into my mind was going back to dorm .

I grabbed all the energy I could and started running towards the dorm.
Soon I reached my room I hit a slight knock to see If anyone was there.
Seeing no one answering I went inside closed the door I started releasing loud sob.
I was busy crying and didn't notice anything and the very next moment I could feel warmth in me .
This was surprising so I slowly lifted my head to see who it was and saw something completely unexpected.I was stunned to see Kozumi hugging me tightly so I buried my head in his chest and started sobbing loudly.
After few minutes I stopped and saw him still in the same position so I asked him "Why didn't you answer the knock"

He replied in a calm tone "It was not audible"
Before I could further ask anything he asked a question "Why were you crying?"

------------------
Hello how do you like the first romance of the book? It was very hectic for me to write this chapter.
Do tell me how it turned out.

Love u all
Bye