feelings

Kozumi's POV

"Fuck it, how you even confessed her"I was trying my best to stay calm.

"You've gotta be kidding me, Kozumi"Edwin replied.

"What have I done this time?"now the frustration was visible in my eyes.

"You told me to confess my feelings to her."he was telling the truth.

"But I don't remember telling you to be this serious"

"You're crazy now"his voice calmed down.

"Fuck I am not"my eyes were completely burning, I could feel it.

"Then why the hell are you so frustrated about me confessing to her, you don't even care about her, for the whole four years in highschool you never bothered to show that you cared about her, you made her feel miserable"his argument was right, I never acted like I care, I was scared, scared of being ignored and rejected.

"I don't care what you think, but I love her, every part of her, every bit of her from head to Toe and I know I would hate to see her in the arms of someone else"I spoke, I spoke the truth the ones I was hiding for four years .
Edwin, he was silent, and I know he felt bad, he is my god friend and I know he'll understand me.

"Are you guys done arguing over a woman?"the third voice of Kratos interrupted.

"Hell yeah"I replied breaking the tension between us.

"Then let's get back".

I have a side eye to Edwin before leaving the cafeteria and heading to the dorm.

ಠಿ⁠ヮ⁠ಠ

"Hey, you guys are back"her sweet voice echoed in my ears.

"Guess we are"I replied still maintaining the look I usually show.

"I have a good news"she told in complete excitement. Anyway her good news turns to a disaster everytime so I don't have much expectation from her 'good news'.
"Our results are coming out next week"her voice made me full of horror.
Our final exam results are coming soon, and the results are not the bad the thing it never scares me, but something that does scares me is bidding a goodbye to Lana.
I don't want to leave her I want us to stay together and I don't want to see her leaving.
"And the most exciting part is, a week after the result the graduation ceremony is going to be held"she continued without noticing the horror in my eyes.

I left because I can't bear to take it anymore,I headed to library,the best place in the whole campus.
Fuck it why the hell is she here right now, does she really want me to fuck her up until the only thing that comes out of her mouth will be my name.

-⁠ᄒ⁠ᴥ⁠ᄒ⁠-

"You're here, I was worried when you suddenly left"her voice was enough for me to lose control.
I walked to the aisle she was present, with my every forward step she stepped backward until she hit her back at the bookshelves.
She was between my arms and my gaze stuck at her red plump lips, I just wanted to smash my lips on her and suck every bit of redness, but I controlled.
I went near her ears and whispered"looks like someone cares for me"
My lips brushed her ear and I could feel the heat radiating from her, the heat which makes me go crazy.

"Guess....I ..... Do"the voice came broken from her.
I made a comfortable distance between us and continued what I was doing. She was shocked and breathing heavily. I was controlling my best or else I would be fucking her on the bed.

I was searching for a specific book which I hope will be able to make her mine.
(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

"What have been on your mind lately, you seemed out of it"guess Kratos saw through me.

"Nothing"I answered

"Stop with those obvious lies"
He knew, at least that's what is going in my head.

"Fine"

"What fine, tell me what's bothering you these days?"

"Alright, it's just that I have fallen for Lana"

"What the fuck, you are kidding me right, you told you will never fall for anyone,e is it even possible"

"It is just the way it is"

"Lana it's special and I knew about it, from  the very beginning it was obvious that you liked Lana, but you were never ready to accept your feeling and now you did, it's a great achievement"

"I know"

"Fine I have to leave, got some work to be done"

Lana, I love you is all I can say in my mind.

(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

Hello everyone
Hope you like this chapter