WINS

Dear Jeon

My bun.

My love, I apologize for not writing to you last week. I went into the worst heat I have ever experienced. The pain was unbearable, and my neediness was overwhelming. The fact that I am mated only made the pain and urge worse. The doctors did not have heat suppressants. I would have gladly taken them. An omega doctor called Seokjin however took very good care of me.

I cried so much, calling your name, wishing so desperately that you would walk in and take care of me. But I understand.

And I still love you the same...if not more with each passing day. I feel better now, just a bit weak, but better.

You won't believe what else happened!

Jimin is pregnant! We noticed he was getting awfully sick the past few days, but we thought it was the poor conditions of the current living. But then we found out today. We cried together, and it was both a happy and sad moment for Jimin. He is happy that he is carrying Taehyung's child, but he is also sad that his mate is not around to share this joy.

We promised to stick together, just us three. We have grown really close and they help me to take my mind off things for a while.

Also, baby, I'm not comfortable with moving to a better secured area. I feel like it's wrong for me to just abandon the people here. I wouldn't be able to enjoy the comfort, knowing I left others behind to suffer. It wouldn't fit well with me.

But I promise we are okay. We get more meals these days and better medical attention, all thanks to you our Alphas.

So your muscles have gotten bulkier? I can't wait to see you again, my king. I think I have gotten thinner. My cheeks are no longer chubby. I have not been eating well. My worries for you are constantly nagging me. But I'll try harder for you, love.

Please don't cry. You know how much I despise you being hurt, or crying. My heart bleeds when you are unhappy. I can feel your worries as you can mine. We are mates after all.  I just desire to hold you close, kiss you and tell you that everything will be alright.

I joined a group that helps in child health and education. I was given the role of teaching the little kids while the war is still ongoing.
Spending time with the pups is so refreshing, and fun. Jimin joined too until he begins to show.
I'm glad I got this position. Helping children get a good education, despite the circumstances. Some of them are orphaned, and I know the pain of being one. That is why I want to help as much as I can. Spending time with the little ones also takes my mind off things for a while.

These children remind me of that one time you and I visited the orphanage where I was raised? We had so much fun there. The children cried when it was time to leave. You have always been so good with kids. I know you will make an awesome father for our pups. You'll be the favorite dad while I'll be the strict one.

I'm getting too emotional today. I can't help but cry as I write this letter. I am longing for you so much... it's laughable. I was always so closed up. Then you came around and just...picked up my broken shards, even if it meant you would get cuts yourself.
You're my hero, Jungkook. I can't imagine how hard it is for you. I do know you are not fond of violence. Heck! You couldn't even handle violent movies.
But you are my golden Alpha. You can do anything you put your mind into. It's one of the things that make you so attractive, love. You're smart, and hardworking. I just hope you will keep your head high baby.

They brought the list of the fallen soldiers. They hung it up on the tree. We all crowded around the long list. The fear that engulfed me was beyond definition. The screams and cries of the ones who lost their loved ones scarred my heart. It was painful watching them break apart, their loved ones gone...forever.

Even though I did not see your name there, I felt scared darling. I put myself in their shoes and I don't know what I would have done if your name was in this list. I would die without you, Jeon. You are the only one I have in this God forsaken world. If I loose you, I loose myself.

But we are strong, right? You and I. We can overcome anything. We have so much to do. So many places to go. So many memories to make. I will wait for you. Every rising of the sun...every coming of the dark... I'll wait for you.

Just one more day, right?

You told me that the sun there rarely shines?

You know what Hoseok always tells us? After every dark night, comes the crack of dawn, filling us with light and hopes for better days.

Our sun will rise, love. After this cold, dark night...the dawn will crack, with all the splendid colours painting the sky, and the warmth of the sun engulfing us.

And I'll be there. To view our sunrise,

Together.

Be strong my love. I'm sending you this letter with all the love I have for you.

I love you so much, My King.

So much it hurts.

Take care.

Your loving Omega.
Min Yoongi.

*********************

Yoongi folds his letter, making sure to rub it against his wrist to scent it. Their mixed scent is honestly the only thing keeping Yoongi sane. His sweet lavender smell blended with Jungkook's lemon and moist soil scent makes him feel like they are always near each other.

He walks outside the tent to see Jimin crying in Hoseok's arms. He understands Jimin more than anyone else. The poor omega is expecting a child, but their Alpha is so far away.

Yoongi embraces Jimin, knowing he has to be strong for the young omega.

" Hush, Jimin. Your baby needs your comfort." Hoseok says gently, trying to wipe Jimin's tears.

" Just one more day, Jimin. You can push on one more day." Yoongi adds, planting a gentle kiss on his forehead. Jimin takes a deep breath, and wipes his tears.

" One more day."

**********************************

😭😭😭😭💔

Don't worry. I promise a happy ending to this 😁