ALL

Dear Min Yoongi

My petal, kitten, my Snow White.

I got your letter. It smelled divine. Like us, but more like you. I kept it under my pillow, just to smell it the whole night, trying not to go crazy. You drive me crazy, Min.

My love, I can't imagine how hard it was for you during your heat. I could feel the uneasiness in me that whole week. I was yearning for you. To hold your body, to kiss you, to love you in every way.
You became my obsession, my deepest desire,baby. I will make it up to you. Just hold on a little longer.

Taehyung cried a lot after receiving a letter from his mate. He is going to be a father. He was so happy, yet so devastated. I can understand just how he feels. Now, he is not just fighting to see his mate again, but his child too. His own blood.

So you started to teach little children? That's wonderful, love. You make me so proud. Your kind heart is one of the things that made me fall madly in love with you.

And your smile. Do you remember? When we met in college? You were smiling as you walked past me. And right there, you stole my heart!

Then I saw you feeding a stray dog. That is when I got the courage to come over and talk to you. You looked up at me with your kitten fierce eyes, and your pouty lips. And I swore I heard wedding bells. I was smitten from that day.

What started as friendship led to what we have now. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

You are my first love. The day when we first kissed, my heart never beat the same again. The day we made love for the first time...me inside you, marking you, as we held each other so close... It was the most euphoric moment for me. I long for our kisses, your touches that light my skin like fire, your words that caress my heart, your laugh that just brightens up my life.

A million words, a million actions would never be enough to define just how much you mean to me, my love.

Everything reminds me of you. The clouds remind me of your smooth pale skin, the stars at night remind me of the way your eyes sparkle when they see tangerines, or cute dogs.

Speaking of dogs!
Yesterday, I rescued a brown poodle dog. It was shot at the leg. But she will survive.
I named her Holly. I know you will love her. Once she gets better, I'll send her to you. I hope she makes you smile. Your smile and laugh are what I yearn to see.

Also, please eat more darling. Do not neglect your health. I need you to be healthy for when I return.
We will have lots of things to do, lots of places to go, make love until we can't anymore. I need you to be healthy for that.

Taehyung and I discussed about moving out of the country once all this is over.
Do you think it would be a good idea? This event has taken a toll on us. I feel like I need to protect you the most. The only plan I came up with is for us to move to a more peaceful country. So we never get separated ever again.

We can start over. Just us two. Build a good home for us, and visit mom and dad every once a year. Would you love that?

The war seems to be cooling down for now. Our forces are at a more advantage compared to our rivals. More support also came from other countries.
I can't wait for all this to finally end. Just so I can be in your arms, breathing in your scent. And never letting you go.

I understand if you want to remain in the camp. You have never been one to raise yourself above others. If you feel you are comfortable staying there, fine by me. But if you change your mind, let me know, my dear. Your every wish is my command. I live to see you again. To see your smile. To hear your voice, feel your touch.
I swear when I read your letters, I can hear your voice saying the words out loud. I can even feel every emotion that you pour out in that paper. I can tell when you are crying,love, just by reading your words.
That is how much you are a part of me. My other half.
I live for you, Yoongi.

Keep waiting for me, my love.

Just one more day.
I'll be home soon.

I love you so so so very much kitten.
For infinity.

Take care of yourself my omega.
My beautiful, strong omega.

Your lovely Alpha.

Jeon Jungkook.

***********************

Jungkook hands over his letter after scenting it.
Taehyung follows right behind him, more silent than usual. He is obviously worried for his expectant mate. Jungkook pats his back, receiving a tiny smile from the other male.

" Come on. Just one more day." Jungkook encourages Taehyung as they head for the barracks.

" Yeah. One more day." Taehyung nods, staring ahead at the hills where the enemies have camped. A burning determination manifests in his eyes.

" One more day."

************************************

Almost done😁😁😁