Luug's Day Out

Author's Note ~

We already started reaction editing on Trollhunters! Yay! We also have been getting ideas on the Short Stories! We are only publishing one chapter, but, good news. Three chapters should be coming next time, or two, but more than just one!

And...

We already have the ending for this book! Look at all the progress we are making!

»»————-  ————-««

"This is Area 49B," Kubritz spoke out, leading Morando through her base as the light flickered on as they entered.

Krel scoffed, crossing his arms. "So, she gives him the chance to explain, but not us!"

"The wrong one," Zadra mentioned, watching the screen with a glare.

"How did she become a leader to a base if she's dumb and blindsided?" Mary asked with a rude tone.

"We endangered another planet," Aja whispered, feeling terrible for fleeing to a place full of life, just for her enemy to follow, hiding in the dark before he attacked. She knew Arcadia had gone through weird stuff, having been part of the Eternal Night, but she worried for the safety of others.

"What a quaint collection."

"For now," She spoke, walking Morando through the numerous life forms that were encased and suspended in goo. "But thanks to these droids you gave me, I believe my collection will grow exponentially." The pair stepped before a tall glass wall as Morando looked behind where they had just been.

"You said you've been working with Tronos Madu."

"He's a loose cannon. One day he cooperates, the next he rebels," Kubritz stated, looking back at Tronos inside the glass cell. She rasped her knuckle on the glass and Tronos, who had his back turned, lit his eyes up in anger before flying toward the glass, slamming his palms against it and cracking it.

"See, I think you got it mixed up. You're the loose cannon who told him to take them, then knock him out so you could get the final hit, then blame him because you got told off by a bunch of kids."

"The fact that you guys are on our sides make this so much better," Krel stated.

"I'll kill you, human!"

"See what I mean?" She asked bluntly before backing up as Tronos turned his head to face Morando.

"King Morando! My liege," Tronos bowed as Morando stepped up.

"You keep him in a cage?" The dictator asked.

"It's the only way I can control him."

"He's not your's to control," Morando stated. "He's my bounty hunter. Open it now!" Morando had punched the glass, startling Kubritz, however, the girl did not complain, gesturing to her partner.

Mary's jaw dropped as she chuckled, "awkward."

"I can't tell if we like Tronos or not, but she needed to be put in her place. Thank goodness Morando did it."

"Are you cheering for the enemy?"

"It's not my fault! We're all crazy! Look what happened to our mental health during Trollhunters! Next thing you know, we feel different for Morgana or Gunmar!"

"Yeah, that's a crazy idea."

Costas didn't hesitate to open the sealed door with the keypad, letting the King step in. "Thank you for freeing me," Tronos said as he stayed in a bowed position, letting Morando walk up to him.