𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲

Hellooooo
I'm creating this story using my delusional ass scenarios, so I'm not sure if it's going to be good..
Andddddd even tho I think I'm pretty good speaking english, it is not my first language, so I'm sorry if I make any mistakes!! If so, please let me know, so I can correct it! And say it nicely, please🙏
I may not update frequently since I have a life outside wattpad, and have at least two tests weekly.. (Tuesday and Thursday) I'm doing this merely by fun and because I always make a lot of scenarios in my head and sometimes thought of putting it in paper (wattpad), I'll write on my free time, and on my phone, so forgive me if there are any errors!

Some warnings!
- I'm not sure what I can say that will be present on this fanfic, but whenever I feel that I've written something that should have an warning, I will say at the start of it's chapter!
- [Name] [last name] aka you, is going to have a God complex! So yeah, you may sound rude sometimes, but you're actually not being rude! You're just feeling a lil silly, nothing to worry about.
- I'm not sure if I'll make a sad backstory, probably not, since I cry easily and I don't feel like making people cry (for now)
- I do read blue lock, so I know the characters backstory! And some things about the manga may appear in the story you know? Since I'll try to make the timeline match, so if you only watch the anime, you may see spoilers!!
- This story will have a [name] with she/her pronouns, since it's being made from my scenarios and I'm a woman! But if you want to change the pronouns as you read, feel free to!!
- You will be giving people different treatment, like, something that already passed by my head was a scenario where you would be talking nicely to Isagi, then when Kaiser tried talking to you with all his ego and shit, you just brushed it off and kept focused in Isagi, saying he deserved your attention more and bla bla bla, you'll understand what I mean!
- I don't do mischaracterization, in short words, I don't just jump into conclusions and say smth like, "Ness is just Kaiser dog!" Their relationship may be hard (I've already read the new chapters.), yet, there's a lot of lore to it! So yeah, I try my best to show the character actual emotions, as I wouldn't like to have my actions mistaken, I think if they existed, they would have the same mindset.

Now... Let's go to the characters! I'll only show some of them, not all, even though more will appear in the future! And to remind all, I don't own any bllk character! Only your persona!!

☆∻∹⋰⋰ ★∻∹⋰⋰ ☆∻∹⋰⋰ ★∻∹⋰⋰

Name: [name] [last name]
Age: 18
Gender: female

" 'Do you have a God complex?' Obviously! People be like, no I don't! Where you took that from?? But.. When people think of soccer, they think of [name] [last name]. When they think of beauty, they think of [name][last name]. When they think of magnificent, beautiful, talented, and perfect.. They think of [name][last name]. So yeah, I have a God complex!"

Name: Isagi Yoichi
Age: 17
Gender: male

"Yeah, [last name] used to study at my college.. Why? Oh- yeah, that's where I met her! She's a kind person, always gentle with me!"

Name: Rin Itoshi
Age: 16
Gender: male

"I met that crazy woman on the street. She was running from her... fans. She just grabbed my arm and dragged me with her, in the end, she gave me her number. She's.. Nice. What? Don't look at me like that."

Name: Sae Itoshi
Age: 18
Gender: male

"Yeah, I've meet with her before. We played a match, she won. If I think anything about her? She is a great athlete, she's focused and know what to do so she can let her opponent on their knees. I know that because she made me feel like that. You shouldn't stay in her way, she seems nice, but don't be fooled by her good girl act, it is over when she's in the field, way worse than that Yoichi boy."

Name: Reo Mikage
Age: 17
Gender: male

"I only saw miss [name] once before entering blue lock, my father agreed to contract her for some advertising, I could see her closely while she posed but only said 'hi' to her"

Name: Michael Kaiser
Age: 18(?)
Gender: male

"That woman is pretty, she's really interesting, she refused to shake my hand when I first met her, she said I could've put my hand anywhere, and that she didn't like people who touch her friends without asking, come on.. I just touched Yoichi's chin.."

Name: Alexis Ness
Age: 18(?)
Gender: male

"She's really pretty.. Well, I shouldn't get too attached to her, Kaiser took an interest in her, I wouldn't want him sad.. she's really nice to me, even if sometimes she may look scary"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
....And more people to see..!
Would you like to start?
Yes No

Yes

Good luck!

ꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀꕀ
Words: 866