𝗳 𝗼 𝘂 𝗿

Sorry for not posting for such a long time!! But as a phrase in Brazil, who's alive always appears! Anyways, please enjoy this chapter!

Tw: slightly angst!

   ☆∻∹⋰⋰  ★∻∹⋰⋰  ☆∻∹⋰⋰  ★∻∹⋰⋰

[name]'s POV

As I walked down the hallway, going to the next team I'd train, team V, I could say I got somewhat surprised for seeing the friend I did after dragging the poor boy with me trying to run away from my fans, being famous had it's up and downs! I could say being chased wasn't very pleasing.. But in the end, I got away from them safely and also made a friend, so I guess I got quite lucky last time.

"Rin?"  I forced my eyes when looking at him, like making sure I wasn't seeing any type of ghost, you can't blame me though, we haven't seen each other for a while, last weeks we've only talked by cellphone, since I was quite busy, but when done making sure it was my friend, I glint of happiness appearing in my eyes, he was a good person to have by my side, so yes, I did get happy to see him, don't expect me to say it to his face tho. "It's been quite some time, my friend!"

I walked to him and waved my hand a bit, I did expect him to look at me with shock, but in the end, he didn't! Well, I did give a little speech alongside with ego on the first day, so I guess it would be obvious he would end up seeing me.

"[name]." He greeted me, the usual coldness in his voice showing a bit of affection, not much, not enough to be noticed by many, it's Rin Itoshi the one we are talking about! What would you expect? Well, even if he tried to hide it, I'm glad he gets somewhat 'happier' to see me, let a woman dream, alright?

"I.." He was a bit hesitant, like scared I'd judge him, but I wouldn't do so, after all, he's my friend. "I didn't expect to see you here"

"Well, you didn't tell me you would participate in Blue Lock" — [name]

"You didn't ask" — Rin

"I guess you've got a point, well, as much as I'd love to keep talking it you, and grace you with my presence, I have to train team V, so goodbye, my friend!" He nodded and I started to walk away, taking a more careful glance at the hallway this time, paying more attention to it details, like the blue and white lines in the wall, the white ceiling, the blue ground, it started to look more interesting as I felt like my mind was going blank, my vision was getting darker and darker.. No, no, no, no, no, no, no... Not here, it can't happen here..!

As I noticed the signs of what was happening, I ran to the nearest bathroom, leaning on the faucets as the water would run down, the sound making me shiver, I thought that stopped, why did it happen again?! Why now?! Why here?!?!??  I just wanted go home, I just wanted to go fucking home.. But I can't, can I? I made a deal. I'd make these boys the best strikers, then one of them would be the world top 1.. So I can't go home. I have to stay here, and do what I said. Because I'm a woman of word. It doesn't matter if this stupid disease, or curse, I don't know anymore, and I also don't care, it doesn't matter if it try to stop me, I won't stop until I drop dead. So go stupid curse! Do your best, let's see who wins this stupid game. But just so you know, I don't give up so easily. I'm going to win, and you'll lose.

   ☆∻∹⋰⋰  ★∻∹⋰⋰  ☆∻∹⋰⋰  ★∻∹⋰⋰

"Hikone"

It's a disease where you can't act like yourself. It makes you create if not one, multiple personalities, just to fit in society. People often call it a curse, it it does look like one, the disease can be caught if you suffered from a lot of people faking liking you, and similar things. The disease has 5 stages, they are: