𝘁 𝘄 𝗼

Hellooooooo chapter two is out! (≧∇≦)/
"Talking"
'Thinking'

   ☆∻∹⋰⋰  ★∻∹⋰⋰  ☆∻∹⋰⋰  ★∻∹⋰⋰

SOMEDAYS BEFORE

[name]'s POV

I was invited to a meeting with the Japan Football Union, they were probably going to ask me to join them like last time, I'll just have to turn them off, but, it would be rude to reject coming here, so I thought why not?

Interrupting my thoughts, a woman called me, "they are already waiting for you in a meeting room, I'll lead the way for you miss" I followed the woman to a white door, she knocked and when received a "come in" I entered the room.

The place itself wasn't bad, it was mostly white, with some grey details that made the place prettier, I saw a woman who I remember being called Anri Teieri, she was there the last time they called me, she looked really disappointed I said no in joining them, yet, that was my choice, I'm sure Janpan U-20 needs more than only me in their team to make it usable, they need people who actually want to play soccer and be the best, they need someone just like me, but they can't have someone just like me since I'm unique, so they need someone similar, and that's hard to find.

"Miss [last name], you can sit here, we want to make a proposal for you. In case you don't remember, my name is Anri Teieri, the man beside me is Jinpachi Ego, we want to talk to you about our new idea." She inquired, I got a little interested, so I decided to sit down and listen for a while.

"You'll have me listening for some minutes, make sure I'm not bored, my time is valuable you know? Go on." — [name]

She cleared her throat and pointed at a blackboard beside her, there was a place drawn in it, it was called 'Blue lock'. "We decided that to save Janpan soccer, we will create the world's best striker. For that we build a facility called blue lock, it's a place made for soccer training, we are planning to call the best strikers under eighteen and put them into training there, but for that, we need a coach, someone that make sure they won't slack off and at the same time has a great soccer perspective."

"[last name]-san.."

"We want this person to be you."

I looked at the building somewhat amazed, in the end, it was a great idea, but, how I'll be sure there aren't any holes in this plan? Perhaps something could happen and I loose all my career.. I couldn't afford that to happen.

"Your idea seems pretty solid.." The woman look at me expecting to hear me say yes.. "But what if there are failures? You plan to make teens live together there and play soccer, then what? What will happen when their parents get horried, when society starts thinking you're trying to kill them? I told you my time is priceless, so if you want me to agree, give me solid reasons." I practically cut all the hope in her eyes, I feel a bit sad,deep inside I'm still human, but I can't afford participating in such  a risky plan.

"We want their egos to survive, only the one who was able to survive to all of them, will be able to be the world's best striker. And that's what we want." Ego, the man beside her, finally spoke. "We want you there to make sure they actually knows what ego mean. You're world wide famous, everyone who played with you know how cocky you can get during a match, even Itoshi Sae talked about it in an interview. Something like "don't fall for her sweet appearance, she has the biggest ego I've seen", and that's why we need you. You will teach them what is ego, and you'll lead them to destroy their opponents just by entering in the field. Just like you do."

I looked at him with interest, that really made me exited, teach them how to destroy others huh... It will surely be nice to see my creations destroying others dreams, just like little versions of me.. It will feel amazing, I'm sure.. But before I'm able to say anything, he speaks again.