𝘁 𝗵 𝗿 𝗲 𝗲

Hellooo!!
Sorry for the delay, I didn't know what to write about.. But it is what it is! Sorry if picking a fight with Raichi will annoy y'all, he was the easiest to pick a fight

Anyways, "speak" 'think'

   ☆∻∹⋰⋰  ★∻∹⋰⋰  ☆∻∹⋰⋰  ★∻∹⋰⋰

[name]'s POV

You just finished putting your coach uniform, you hated waking up early, but did so when necessary. As you were grabbing the things you'd need during the day, and making your way to get out of your room, the door suddenly opened like an explosion, and an boy that reminded you of a bee was the one who opened it, but you were really close to the door, and the boy opened it with a hush, what made him fall on top of you. (Don't get weird thoughts, he just fell, I know what you might think).

"Get off from me will you?!?" — [name]

Great. Your day started with someone falling on top of you, how amazing!

"Oops, sorry! I thought this was the bathroom!"
He said getting up, he offered you a hand, but after what he said you would rather get up yourself, and that's what you did, not to forget— after that you already started bickering with the guy, how troublesome, you should hold your tongue sometimes, uhm?

"The bathroom isn't even near here! What are you doing in this  hallway??" —[name]
You said a bit astonished and surprised, why would anyone be in your hallway so early in the morning? The boy started speaking again, and suddenly someone appeared behind him.

"Hehe, sorry! My name is Bachir—"

"Bachira! You shouldn't be entering random rooms!"
You recognized that voice. It was your old freshman, right? When you were still studying, you had a cute freshman that you liked to spend time around, Isagi Yoichi, who you wholeheartedly nicknamed Yoiyoi or just Yoi, you stopped daydreaming and turned your head to look at him, his blue eyes being what most catch your attention, just like old times.

"Long time no see, Yoi"

"Ah, [last name]-san, it's good seeing you in person after so long" — Isagi

"I already told you many times to stop calling me by my last name! I feel old when you do that, I'm only 18!"
You said while making some drama, you just LOVED doing that, like, it's amazing to see how people would just be like 'ohh I'm sorry!' The moment you started doing that, and you enjoyed making things like that, you felt silly whenever doing so, it was fun.

"You two know each other?"
The boy, who now you know as Bachira spoke, a slight confusion in his eyes, so you decide to explain.

"He used to be my freshman when I was a third year in high school, I decided I wanted to befriend a cutie freshman, so I became his friend!"
You day with a grin on your face, Isagi had a little red on his cheeks, which made you happy because it meant your teasing was a success.

"Now come on, get out of my room, you two are from team Z, right? That's the one O have to train first"
You mostly just pushed them off your room, then start making your way to their team room, with them following behind, of course.

   ☆∻∹⋰⋰  ★∻∹⋰⋰  ☆∻∹⋰⋰  ★∻∹⋰⋰

"A POSER?! You dare call me a faker?!?"
I spoke angrily at the boy in front of me, I was kinda starting a discussion right now, but who cares?

"You only command us to do things and haven't shown us how to do anything yet! I'm saying you're fake!"  the boy — who I discovered was Raichi — said, a mocking expression on his face