𝟎𝟔

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎
•••
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚉𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜
───────────●───── 01:52

⇆              ↻   ◁ 𝕀𝕀 ▷   ↺              ♡

Last period of the day, thank god. This school keeps surprising me everyday with the random things going on. Seriously while Zip was dragging me around period by period, she managed to bring a fucking ship into the pool. Out of everyone I've seen in this school, I think Zip is the craziest. It's gonna be a hassle having to have her company most of the time, but I'm sure it would turn out fine in the end.

My last period wasn't doing anything as we had gotten done with notes and such, I was glad Miss Emily was a rather peaceful teacher, a bit snarky at times but well kept... unlike Miss Bloomie—

I was waiting dreadfully for the time to pass by, as I already wanted to go home, yet then again I can't because I said I'd stick with Zip after this ends. Lovely.
The bell chimes its loud rings for the last time, finally letting the students go free for the day. I quickly grabbed my items and rushed out of the classroom, now walking into the crowded halls. I walked towards my locker quickly, wanting to put my notebooks and other supplies up. This school required a lot of items, and carrying them around me for a whole school day is seriously taking a toll on my body, it started to feel sore and ached really badly in some parts.

Once I reached my locker, I quickly opened it and shoved any items I didn't need in there, finally feeling the pressure of the weight off. I stretched myself a bit to relief the pain, however it only did so much to help. My body still felt like shit.

I waited for the halls to clear up a bit, watching most of the students leaving the building. I didn't want to get pushed around from the amount of people within the halls, it was already annoying enough with passing periods. So when it cleared a bit, I began making my way out, until someone had grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back a little within the process. At first, I was startled, but then realized it was only Zip trying to spook me from behind. Of course I wasn't pleased with her antics, and it seems Zip got the hint.

"Sorry sorry— I couldn't help it!" She gave a half assed apology, but I'm not gonna bother getting on her for it. I wasn't sure how to feel around Zip, but sure as hell I wasn't going to make our interactions awkward. "So... what's the plan?" I questioned the short girl as both of us began to walk towards the exit, now outside of the school where the front was at.

"Well, you, me, Ollie, and Eddie are gonna head to the gas station to buy snacks and walk around the area, head to the park, might make people mad for the fun of it—"

"Hold on, I thought this was just gonna be us. Who are the other two?" I cut off Zip as the never mentioned the possibility of more people coming along. Zip looked at me confused before coming to her senses, giving off an innocent smile as if she didn't just trick me from getting out of my comfort zone. "Ollie and Eddie? They are my best friends silly! They are so epic too and— OH MY GOD THERE THEY ARE—!"