First Mission

Conton City. Home of the Supreme Kai of Time, Chronoa. It was once known as Toki Toki City but given how much Time Patrollers has been recently increased. Of course, this place does have its own problems given that Frieza, the Emperor of Space, once tried ruling over Conton even if it meant destroying everything and built his utopia from the ashes of all Patrollers. There were some problems in the past, Frieza managed to recruit some of his kin from different timelines into his army along with other species who none of them have any interest for the greater good and wanted the same thing; Power and Conquest...though none of them were Saiyans.

Of course, some Frost Demons were perfectly fine living in peace and protecting others therefore defying their dark lineage. That said, other villains like Cooler, Cell, Bojack, Turles & Lord Slug had their own recruits who shared their interests but they are sent into different parts of their own location much like Frieza. Reason they aren't attacking Conton City or forming their own alliance is simply because you, Trunks and other Time Patrollers stopped them in doing so while they think of each other as inferior but what they do have in common is that they hate Time Breakers for using them. Raditz and Nappa on the other hand aren't exactly reformed but they have toned their destructive tendencies and put with Goku and Vegeta despite wanting nothing but payback. So there's that.

You headed to the main center, you were greeted by the Supreme Kai of Time and the divine bird, Tokitoki.

Y/N: "Sup, Chronoa

Y/N: "Sup, Chronoa."

Chronoa, giggles: "Welcome home. Great news! You've been chosen for that big mission! Congrats!"

Y/N: "I heard. Where's that old man?"

Chronoa: "Oh! When he heard you got done with a parallel quest, he went off somewhere in a hurry."

Y/N: "Already? Is he watching some beetles wrestling again?"

Elder Kai: "Ahem...I heard that and also your first Time Patrol mission begins. Where you're heading will be involving the Saiyan invasion dealing with that nasty turd, Raditz! Be warn, in that timeline, he's alot stronger due to some dark ki imbedded within him."