the role-play

My quest to find this woman's sister was fraught with challenges, but each challenge only strengthened my resolve to uncover the truth. As the days passed without me being able to trace him, I turned to more cunning means of obtaining information.
Realizing that the walls of the university had ears, I decided to play a subtle role-play. I slipped into the shoes of a newly appointed director, using the borrowed identity to probe the knowledge of others. Listening to the whispers in the corridors and observing the glances exchanged, I hoped to detect the slightest clue that could bring me closer to the truth.

Meanwhile, the description of the missing young woman haunted my thoughts. She had been described as a bright student, with sparkling eyes and a contagious smile. But behind this cheerful facade, there was perhaps a world of secrets and torment.

I imagined her, wandering the university halls, his face expressing a strange melancholy. Once shiny and silky, her hair was now tangled and unkempt, as if she had stopped taking care of herself a long time ago. Her eyes, once sparkling with life, had become dull and empty, reflecting the pain and distress she must have felt.

Despite my efforts, I never had the opportunity to meet her in person, but through the stories of those who knew her, I felt like I knew her intimately. Every detail, every anecdote shared by her friends and teachers brought me a little closer to her, giving me hope that one day I could bring her home, safe and sound.