Guide

📚 Last date of submission: 5th July, 2024

📚 Results:
[We will not be setting any approximate dates so as to not set any expectations from you. We would like to ask you to remain patient and continue improving your craft.]

📚 Each Genre will have two winners – one-one each from Ongoing & Completed stories.

📚 The entries will be posted as a separate part of this story so the writers know they have been placed into the right category and their entry has been accepted.

📚 Do not send any queries to us via message board regarding this award; there is a separate chapter for Questions in this story that will be shared soon so please use it to ask your questions and not on any parts of this story. They will be ignored unless they have been asked in the Questions section. This helps us keep all your questions in one place.

📚 Each person can submit only one book (either ongoing, or complete, or the winning entry). Kindly do not submit another book from another account, or in any other genre. Your second entry will be disqualified. This measure is taken to increase the slots for more people. You can opt to submit second or more stories in other awards hosted by us in the near future.

📚 Make sure you have read all parts of this story before submitting your book for the contest. The password 1 you need in order to fill the complete form is an idol/memorable male/female lead from any of your favorite books.

📚 You book must have at least 7 chapters in order to be eligible to enter the Ongoing stories category. There will be no Ongoing category for Poetry and Short story genres. Short story needs to have at least 4 chapters, and is marked complete. The poetry collection must contain at least 7 pieces of poetry, despite ongoing or completed.

📚 The book can have any amount of votes and reads, it doesn't affect our judging criteria. We accept all. Just make sure to enter into the right category. Enter your book by its main genre of category, not sub-genre.

📚 At this point we are accepting only English language stories. In the near future, we may open the forms for other languages as well.

📚 You may ask us to withdraw from the awards whenever you want to. In case anyone changes their book title or username, without notifying us of the same, their participation will be disqualified.

Please comment Seen via inline comments once you have viewed this chapter >>>>>