Rules

These requirements help us keep things in order and our participants informed

These requirements help us keep things in order and our participants informed. Those that are optional are mentioned within parenthesis.

🌟 Give esthetiquecommunity profile a follow. This is simply a bridge for us to reach out to the wide community of writers and readers when we roll out new projects to aid this writing journey of theirs, including variety of challenges, writing helpers, spotlights, and so on.

🌟 Add this book to your Private & Public Reading list so you may receive notifications and our updates [addition to Public RL is optional].

🌟 Give this award book a shoutout on your message boards, and tag us in the announcement, highlighting what aspect of the award compelled you to take a part in.

🌟 Add the tag #ecfictionaward2024 to your book. [optional].

🌟 You will have to fill out a Google form that will be provided later on as a part of this story. Submission via any other mode will be disqualified. Password 2 that you will require in order to complete the submission form is a place where you wish to visit next. Kindly take a note of both the passwords, it will help you in completing the submission form.

🌟 Once the submission window closes, a list of participants will be published, alongside the names of the judges. To show an appreciation towards their hardwork, kindly give them a follow OR give their work a shoutout & addition to your RL.

Please comment 'Done' once you have completed all of the aforementioned requirements.