Set The Table, Dear

tw: smut, violence,blood/knifeplay

Astarion found people to work on the castles walls that Jaheira’s harpers destroyed. We weren’t sure which guard worked for her but we’ve been watching them all closely. I’ve dreamt of Martha’s blood for the past few nights. After learning what I am, I’ve been afraid to partake in blood drinking. Scared to lose control, and lose more of myself. I was surprised Astarion hasn’t been losing his marbles more, being the Ascendant and all that.

I was upset about Karlach, and Astarion could tell. I was very short with him last night. He had his reasons- the same ones I had for Wyll, but I was still heartbroken nonetheless. She was good, oh so good. She loved me once upon a time, I never felt the same but never did it ruin our friendship.

“ Pass me the butter, my sweet?” 

I threw it towards his direction, crossing my arms, pouting.

“Darling, please. You’re acting like a child.

I mocked him “You’re acting like a child,”, sticking my tongue out at him.

“Don’t stick that tongue out unless you plan on using it.”

I blushed, still angry at him, but also aroused in a I hate you, but I’d still fuck you kind of way. I loved when he talked dirty to me, it sounded like poetry, blessing my ears. Any command of his could make me wet.

“Oh, you liked that? I thought you were angry. Too bad I don’t fuck those who act immature.”

“ Who says I want you to fuck me?” I said squeezing the fork in my hand.

He got up, pushing me against the wall, laying a finger on my lip telling me to hush. I promptly bit it and I was acknowledged with a slap across the face. My arousal grew in my panties and I hated it. I retaliated by shoving my fork into his hand.

“Ahhh! You insufferable little bitch!” he removed the fork, throwing it across the room, throwing me onto the table. He got on top of me, sitting on top with all his weight. I then kicked him in the balls, and he grabbed me by my hair, slamming my head a couple times onto the table, shattering a plate than was under me.

“Don’t be stupid. I can smell your arousal from here.”

I could smell my blood from the broken plates piercing my skin. He put some on his finger, sucking it off. He still was on top me, having the complete advantage. He ripped my blouse off and I moaned from the cool air on my skin. He ripped off my favorite bra, god forbid my clothing be in one piece around him. He slapped my breast and I slightly yelped.

“Good girl. You love when I make your body all mine, hmm? How about I mark you? “ he smeared the blood from my skin all over my breast and thighs. He wrote a giant A across my torso, smiling, gesturing for me to look down at it.

He made his way down to my breast, playing with my nipples in his mouth, looking into my eyes. He gave then a nibble and I gasped, gripping his sheep-like curls in my hand. He took his hand, shoving it to my wet panties.

“Someone sure is eager, for being oh so mad at me.”  He made his way under my skirt, sliding my panties to the side. He planted kisses on my clit, then slid a finger in. I gasped, my hand still playing with his hair. I held his head in place, grinding all over his face. He came up for a breath of air and I pushed him right back.

“You’re a vampire,  you don’t need oxygen to live.”  I reminded him.

With a quickness he broke free, sinking his fangs into my thigh. “You’re a vampire you don’t need that much blood to live.” He said after slurping me down

I gasped as he took more of my blood in his mouth, spitting it all over my clit. I moaned from the sheer naughtiness of the act. He resumed sucking on my clit, now putting two fingers in me. I grinded against his digits, overwhelmed by the pleasure I felt so vividally.

He flipped me over on my stomach, wnd I heard him unzip his pants. Suddenly he was beating it against the outside of my enterance, coating it in his precum. He spit on my drenched hole, not because it needed lubrication but for the degrading factor of it.

You’re mine. Remember how we met?” he grabbed a fistful of my hair, grabbing a knife off the table, that was suddenly held against my neck.

Fuck me already!” I gasped.

“Ask right” he whispered into my ear.

“Please fu-“ before I could finish he inserted his entire length inside me, balls deep. The roughness of it made the knife press a little harder into my throat but I didn’t care.  I desired him, deeper than anything I had ever felt in my life.

He quickened the pace, replacing the knife with his hand, choking me. “Good thing vampires don’t need much oxygen” I could hear how snarky he sounded from a mile away.

I gasped, digging my nails into the table cloth, cumming all over it. Everytime he thrusted felt like he was going deeper and deeper. I was convulsing along the entirety of his length.

“You love when I do whatever I please, don’t you?”

I nodded my head as I was delirious from the overall pleasure I was experiencing. With a quickness he pulled out, dragging me down by my hair. He inserted himself into my mouth, emptying his seed into my throat, and I greedily swallowed.

“Such a good little pet. Now get some rest.”

I laid down on the table speechless as I was naked, still smeared in my blood. I could smell it the entire time which made me crave it even more. He drove me mad, day by day but I wouldn’t have it any other way.