16.Tierd

Author's pov
Ruhi , Tanya and Ayaan were in the Oberoi mansion talking about some matter mostly about aakankshs change of behavior he is hurting her with his words and acting as if he doesn't care .

He always comes home late these days and even stopped spending time with me he's been so rude these days
Tanya Said with a sad face her voice was low ,

Ruhi held her hand consoling her . "Aane do us pagal ko batati hu mae " ruhi said making Ayaan chuckle.

"Maja aayega "Ayaan said receiving a glare from ruhi .

They were talking just when Aakansh entered in his face had no expression his gaze was cold.

"Aagaye busy prime minister " ruhi said walking towards him while Tanya looked down Ayaan was sitting beside him.

" kya hua siso " he said looking at ruhi ."Ye mujhe puchna chahiye Aakansh kya hua hai tumhe tanu pe Chilaya kyu "

Aakansh looked at Tanya as there eyes locked ." Ye baate bhi Bata diya huh" he asked gazing at her coldly.

"Dara raha hai kya " ruhi said slapping his arm .he looked at ruhi with annoyed expression.

"Siso kya hai yr"he said ." Abhi phir se mene suna ki tu kar raha hai ese toh next time sidha thappad padegi samjha" ruhi said with a warning look Aakansh isn't afraid of anyone but her his sister is the only person he is scared of .

Jii he Said looking down "chalo jao ab freshup ho jao" ruhi said walking towards the kitchen while Ayaan stood up following her before saying " sale sahab behen ko tang mat Karo meri ,jaan hai vho meri " .

He held Tanya's hand and both of then went to there rooming he closed the door behind,.

"What the hell Tanya why are u acting childish " he said glaring at her.

"Kya hua hai tumhe " she Said looking at him with glossy eyes which held tears back. She walked towards him .

" mujhe kuch nh hua hai Tanya " he Said looking at her .

" Acha isliye ignore Kar rahe ho mujhe"she chuckled sadly .

"I'm just busy can't u understand " he yelled at her.

She flinched due to his outburst. As tears flowed out ." Aakansh kya hogya hai tumhe u can share with me u know na " she said trying to understand him .

He held her arm pinning her to the nearest wall gazing at her coldly . " what's the problem aaku we can talk u now right " she said wiping her tears .

"U u are the problem Tanya Malhotra " he said glaring at her while her heartbroke at his statement she cried not believing what he just said but thought to understand him he might be stressed.

"I know u are tierd of work that's why u are saying this I know u didn't mean it " she Said cupping his cheeks .

" I'm not tierd of work Tanya I'm tierd of u ur clumsiness and childish acts what was the need to tell everything to di and jiju huh " he said jerking her hand away as he walked out taking his car keys .

She fell on her knees hugging them crying not believe he said that her Aakansh Said that ? The man who always adored said that? She couldn't believe it she slept crying .

______________________

At night aakansh returned back opening the door of their shared bedroom he entered in only to witness his wife Tanya sleeping on the floor tears stains on her cheeks she looked broken , vulnerable and he is the cause her body was shivering due to cold .

He ran to her picking her up in his arms carrying her to the bed laying her down gently he covered her with the comforter pecking her forehead.

"I love u and I always will meri jaan pr ye jaruri tha maaf kardena agar kar pao toh " he said and layed beside her pulling her close to himself snuggling his face in the crook of her neck holding back his tears he slept .

♡ the next morning
She woke up only to find herself laying on the bed she knew it was aakansh who carried her she turned around and found no one he left early once again .

She sighed and walked to the bathroom did her morning routine and came out she was sitting on the bed scrolling through her phone when she saw aakanksh's social media post with a girl she was side hugging him he had a smile on his face .

Her heart broke looking at it she decided to go to his office getting ready she left the Malhotra mansion to his office as the distance was loosing she was feeling anxious getting down from her car she went in the huge building the Malhotra enterprises.

" Mam how may I help u" the receptionist asked her ." I'm Tanya Malhotra where is Aakansh's cabin " tanya asked.

"It's on the 24th floor Mrs Malhotra " tanya said a thank u and left to his cabin . Getting on the 24th floor she took a deep breath opening the door of his cabin she entered in.

Only to get her heartbroken once again she stood frozen her knees went weak she couldn't believe what she saw tears flowed out her eyes .

|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|

Hey pyare readers hope u liked the chapter if u did than don't forget to vote and comment.

What do u think tanya saw? Next chapters will be a emotional roller-coaster so be ready !.

Comment down team tanya or aakanksh.

Next update will be given soon.

Important update

So dear readers I'm launching a new book totally different from this one. The one sided love tale
"HATRED HEARTS " I will be launching it very soon shower it with love .

Follow me on instagram @jeon_jks_princess to get spoilers and updates.

See u all soon bye bye love u all
~lily .