ODD: Deleted Scene (Workin' Day 'N Night)

June '96

✨✨

Omniscient 💫

1969 Earle Way Hampton, VA

The heat of the sun had him second guessing wearing the long sleeved muscle shirt sticking to his skin

The heat of the sun had him second guessing wearing the long sleeved muscle shirt sticking to his skin. He called himself shielding his flesh from impending burn, but this had to be one of the hottest days of June thus far. The trickle of sweat making a roadtrip down the length of his face free fell onto the debris he was squatted down collecting.

Tuning his face up in disgust Lorenzo gathered another handful of the wet dirty leaves. The plastic gloves he stole from grandad's Luster's black dye box, did its part in protecting his hands from the gunk. Glancing over the edge of the roof he noticed Kam zoned out holding open the garbage bag to catch the mess from the gutter. With an impish simper he tossed down the debris purposely making some land on his brother's head.

Kam shrieked at the feeling of the impact, his eyes shooting lasers at Zo. "Ima fuck you up when we done." He yelled up to Lorenzo's grinning face.

"Maybe I'll just stay up here forever then since I know yo scaredy cat ass ain't gon climb up." Renzo teased referring to Kam's fear of heights.

A quick way to describe his intense apprehension to his feet not touching the ground, would be the scene of The Jacksons: An American Dream where Michael kicked and screamed his way through the airport. That was Kamari, but on crack. There were times where they'd fill him to the brim with melatonin with hopes he'd sleep through the flight. After a while it was like his body got immune to the effects and he'd be alert. An alert Kamari wreaked havoc, he'd cry and throw a fit the whole way disrupting other passengers in first class. Currently, they were banned from both American Airlines and United indefinitely. Tez had to shell out a lot of money, and make a lot of calls to keep them from baring Kamari altogether after he accidentally on purpose struck a flight attendant.

Nowadays to save the drama they drove majority of the time. The flying was a small reason why they hadn't been to Cali in years since their move back to Hampton. The bigger reason obviously due to what happened there. The furthest they travelled recently was to an uncle's house in the Chi. The family of five were forced to go by train, because in the words of Lorenzo 'Kam was a la puttana.'