Vengeance: Flashback Scene (My) Little Freak

DISCLAIMER A/N: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD —like wild ish so 18+ please. If you don't like spicy/nonorthodox scenes I say this with love.. exit stage left 🫶🏽✌🏽.

¥ The moment I knew Mya was the one? Aughh yall niggas really wanna know that? Well shit.. ¥

October 11 1999
6:45 pm

October 11 19996:45 pm

"You know I can feel you starin' at me right?" DeVante spoke ashing the blunt they shared

"You know I can feel you starin' at me right?" DeVante spoke ashing the blunt they shared. His hand wasn't free for long as it quickly wrapped around the cup of hard cider. The two were sneakily engaging in gateways they knew full well could trigger their vices, on the guise of 'testing their limits.'

A beat went by before her airy snickers filled the air. "I'm.. stuck." She finally breathed sinking into the back cushions of the leather sofa.

"Lightweight ass." De teased pulling off the collared burgundy windbreaker revealing a crisp white beater. His heavily tattooed arms making a rare appearance.

"I thought you were cold?" She noted remembering him stating the fact earlier when she dropped by, yet refusing to turn off his air.

"Drank in me now baby, got a nigga perspiring and shit."

Mya smiled hearing his infectious laughter waft through the room. The drink was affecting her, but in a more sultry way. The fact he was sitting on the floor in front of her with her legs dangling over each of his shoulders didn't help her newfound predicament. She bit down on her lightly painted lips, as his fingers danced on her exposed thighs. The motions as if pressing the keys of his saxophone. Goosebumps prickled her soft skin at his ministrations causing her legs to contract infinitesimally.

DeVante was none the wiser of his subtle effects, his low, red eyes focused solely on the television playing the premiere of the Moesha spinoff —The Parker's. Contentment flowed through his veins unabashedly as he nestled himself further between her legs. His head briefly falling back showing his puckered lips. Mya now ultimately high leaned up from the couch meeting his unspoken request relishing at the spark it sent to her center. Though quick, the action sunk her mind deeper into a thought she'd carried in her mind for a few weeks now.