Arrival of the purple Tridian

¤3rd person pov¤

In an abandoned, destroyed city, a group of six Cameramen and two Large Speakermen were cautiously searching for survivors.

Suddenly, they were ambushed by four large Skibidi Toilets and seven smaller ones.

The Skibidi Toilets quickly killed one Large Speakerman and four Cameramen.

╹Oh god, oh God, no, please no!╹ Cameraman #397 thought, crawling backward in terror as large humanoids, each larger than a Very Large Speakerman, advanced.

Their most notable feature was the white water tank toilet with a flusher on top instead of a head.

Their attire typically comprised black button-up shirts paired with sleek black ties, complemented by white suits, dark gray shoes, and black latex gloves.

One of the white-suited toilet men ripped off the head of the other surviving Cameraman and crushed the last Large Speakerman in the group.

Just as the white-suited toilet men were about to kill Cameraman #397, they suddenly stopped and began shaking in fear.

Confused, Cameraman #397 noticed the sky turning red.

╹What's happening? Why is the sky red╹ Cameraman #397 thought, panic rising in his chest.

Through the haze of his confusion and fear, Cameraman #397 saw a formidable figure descend from the sky.

This Titan was armored with advanced plating, its speakers were improved, and its TV screen was protected by a retractable chest shield.

Its mechanical wings were larger and more imposing than any he had seen before.

The Titan had two camera heads and was enveloped in an ominous red glow, with giant retractable blades equipped above its hands.

Red and deep pink particles floated around it, adding to its intimidating presence.

It was the Tri-Titan.

As the Tri-Titan descended, it began firing at the Skibidi Toilets with precision and power, making quick work of the remaining enemies.

The sight left Cameraman #397 in awe and relief.

The Tri-Titan's two camera heads swiveled, surveying the area for any remaining threats.

It then flew down to Cameraman #397, who was still trembling from the ordeal.

A figure that resembled the Tri-Titan flew down from its massive body and landed next to Cameraman #397, picking him up.

At first glance, this figure seemed to be an upgraded TV-Woman.

However, upon closer examination, many obvious differences between the two characters could be spotted.