Shattered Alliances

¤Cameraman pov¤

I followed the Chief Clockman into the interrogation room.

Inside, a Normal Skibidi Toilet was chained to a chair, thrusters on each side.

To my right stood a Normal Speakerman, Dark Speakerman, and the Tri-Soldiers, all watching intently.

¤3rd Person pov¤

Moments later, the Wall Clockman burst into the room, fury etched in his body language, likely due to Titan Clockman and Tri-Titan's injuries.

He slammed his hands on the table, demanding information on the whereabouts of the Infected Titan Cameraman.

The Skibidi Toilet refused to speak. In response, the Wall Clockman snapped his fingers, activating the thrusters and burning the Skibidi Toilet to death.

With a quick use of his time reversal powers, the Wall Clockman brought the Skibidi Toilet back to life.

Despite this second chance, the Skibidi Toilet remained silent, prompting another fiery end.

Finally, not wanting to be burned again, the Skibidi Toilet began writing.

After leaving the interrogation room, the Wall Clockman pulled a lever, lighting the room in an ominous orange glow.

~Location Switches to Alliance Base~

A Normal Cameraman and man that has a gray rotating microphone for a head, wearing a black suit stood shaking hands.

The wall behind them slowly opened, revealing the imposing figure of a titan bestowed with a large mechanical body, more robotic than any Titan thus far, with a noticeably large amber core in the middle of its chest; the amber color in specific giving it the name "Sonar Titan."

For its head, it's equipped with a camcorder, specifically the ones seen on the Large Cameramen, and it appears to glow an amber color, just like its core.

On either side of its head, small white microphones with wires can be seen dangling outwards, with significantly larger ones equipped behind them, on the titan's back.

It also has a pair of wings, similar to that seen on a plane.

This specific design element has also been seen on the Titan Cameraman and Tri-Titan, but in a noticeably smaller size.

He clashed his fists together, a gesture of readiness and strength, signaling the beginning of a new alliance.

¤Cameraman pov¤

I walked up to the Cuckoo Clockman, who was diligently typing.

A text soon appeared on his screen: "Targeting Skibidi Base."

Moments later, a Large TV Man appeared, saying "Headshot" in reversed speech.

I zoomed in on his screen, switching to the POV of Plungerman.

¤Plungerman pov¤

I was in the midst of battling several Skibidi Toilets when I noticed a slightly upgraded Titan Speakerman.

She now had a core defense and two smaller speakers near his core.

I readied myself, knowing this battle was about to become even more challenging.

As I continued to fend off the Skibidi Toilets, I saw the Sonar Titan descend from the sky, landing next to the slightly upgraded Titan Speakerwoman.

The upgraded Titan Speakerwoman seemed to be inspecting the Sonar Titan, her smaller speakers adjusting as her examined his ally.

The presence of both titans made the battlefield even more intense, and I knew I had to stay focused and alert to navigate the escalating chaos.

I looked back at the ground and saw something moving towards the Titan Speakerwoman.

Upgraded Titan Speakerwoman charged up her blaster cannons, ready to shoot the unknown entity.

However, the Alarm Clockman, standing with the Guardian Clockman, rang his alarm, signaling Upgraded Titan Speakerwoman not to shoot.

Then I sawa different hardware head, and their most notable feature is that he has a drill for a head that has the ability to drill, the Normal Drillman stands at around 5.77 feet (175.87 cm) and has a robust, muscular build suited for drilling and hand-to-hand combat.

Larger variants, such as the Large Drillman and Armor Drillman, can reach heights of up to 12.45 meters, with even more imposing and heavily armored bodies. These.

Suddenly there was a faint roar from the Orange Triadian.

The Alarm Clockman and a hardware head with notable feature is that he has a drill for a head.

Similarly to Clockmen's attire, he has a black leather jacket paired with a yellow tie and a pair of black gloves, also they don't have eyes.

They shook hands, and then I saw the Layered Drillman instructing what seemed to be the sole titan of the Drillman race, to head west.

¤3rd person pov¤

Plungerman picked up his tablet and saw a text prompt saying, "Prepare for your next mission. Mission type: Rescue."

The Titan Speakerwoman offered a fist bump to the Sonar Titan as the Speakerman music started playing.

The Sonar Titan stared for a moment, then used his own fist to bump the Titan Speakerman's fist.

Unfortunately, he hit too hard, startling the Titan Speakerwoman, who shook her hand in surprise and pain.

The Sonar Titan gave a thumbs up to the Drillmen before flying away.

Ship revealed in this chapter: SonarSpeak