Battle of the Titans

¤Cameraman pov¤

I was on the balcony with the Clockmen and some other agents.

Titan Clockman and Tri-Titan were visible in the reflection of my lens.

Their immense forms dominated the landscape, a testament to the power and hope they brought to our side.

The city below was a patchwork of abandoned buildings and scattered debris, a silent witness to the battles that had ravaged it.

Agent V stood nearby, his gaze fixed on the two titans.

╏With them on our side, we might just stand a chance, he said, his voice filled with a rare note of optimism.

Titan Clockman adjusted the clock gun on his left arm, its mechanisms whirring softly.

The Tri-Titan, part spirit and a tridian, radiated an otherworldly aura.

Together, they were an imposing sight, ready to confront the Skibidi Toilets.

╹⁠Let's hope the alliance holds,╹ I thought to myself, capturing the scene with my lens.

The war against the Skibidi Toilets had taken its toll, but with allies like these, the tide might finally turn in our favor.

¤Cameraman pov¤

Everything went gray and began replaying the time when the Clockmen saved us.

I woke up on a roof, disoriented.

Looking down, I saw two TV Men, a TV Woman with a scythe-like weapon, and a Speakerman cowering from the enemy they faced: the formidable Headset Skibidi Toilet.

Turning, I noticed the Skibidi Mutant approaching with an evil smile.

But his grin was quickly wiped off as he turned to the side.

Everything slowed down as a Clock Disk sliced through the mutant, killing him instantly.

I turned again and saw Titan Clockman, his appearance much clearer now. He stood tall and imposing, his clock gun primed and ready.

A Toiletman tried to fire his weapon at Titan Clockman, but Tri-Titan appeared and fired his shoulder cannons, obliterating the Toiletman.

I saw Agent V hop onto the Tri-Titan's TV and disappear behind it.

¤Agent V pov¤

Once I was in front of Tri-Titan's core, it opened up, revealing the cockpit. I walked inside and sat on my throne, taking my place at the helm.

The screens lit up, showing me what the Tri-Titan saw.

I felt the power of the giant tridian by my side, ready to join the fight and turn the tide against the Skibidi Toilets.

¤Tri-Titan pov¤

Titan Clockman looked at a Cameraman, releasing his Clock Disks from his back.

He then shot something on the ground.

A few seconds later, I saw what it was: a Helicopter Mercenary Rocket Launcher Toilet, now frozen in time.

The battle wasn't over yet as a Flying Dual Buzzsaw Skibidi Toilet flew in, ready for battle.

But its reign was cut short as Titan Clockman fired a red blast to stun it and used his time powers to charge up a green blast, which he fired at the Flying Dual Buzzsaw Toilet.