return to the clock base

¤Cameraman pov¤

I was perched on Titan Speakerwoman's shoulder, scanning the battlefield below.

A Helicopter Driller Parasitic Skibidi Toilet buzzed menacingly nearby, but Titan Speakerwoman's arm cannon fired with deadly accuracy, striking the target and sending it crashing down.

Without missing a beat, she aimed again, obliterating a Normal Quad Glasses Launcher Skibidi Toilet that had been trying to take aim at us.

A Skull Toilet began to sing, its eerie melody cutting through the chaos.

Titan Speakerwoman let out a roar in response, her arm cannon firing twice more.

The Skull Toilet was silenced permanently, its remnants scattered across the ground.

Titan Speakerwoman then took to the sky, her powerful wings propelling us toward the nearby Clockman Base.

As we approached, I could see two Speakermen dancing, seemingly unaware of the carnage happening just beyond the base's walls.

With a gentle but firm hand, Titan Speakerwoman reached out and placed me on the ground beside them.

I looked up at her, grateful for the safe passage, and then turned my attention to the base.

We needed to regroup and strategize our next move.

The battles were getting fiercer, and every moment of reprieve was crucial.

The sounds of the ongoing conflict echoed in the distance, but for now, we had a brief moment to catch our breath and plan our counterattack.

¤3rd person pov¤

The cameraman pulled out my tablet, its screen displaying "Message Sending..." in bold letters.

Satisfied that the message was being transmitted, the cameraman put the tablet away and walked into the base.

Inside, the atmosphere was tense.

Two Clockmen, one TV Man, and one Cameraman stood around the body of the destroyed Large Clockman, their expressions grim.

The scene was somber, a stark reminder of the relentless battles we faced.

Suddenly, a TV Man teleported in, bringing with him a Large Speakerman who was carrying the other half of the fallen Large Clockman.

The Large Speakerman gently placed the broken parts on the table.

One of the Clockmen immediately tried to revive the Large Clockman, but despite his efforts, there was no response.

As hope seemed to dwindle, a bright flash signaled the arrival of TV Woman and the two Tri-Soldiers, who teleported in with a new Clockwoman.

TV Woman quickly teleported away, pursued by the Simp Cameraman who ran after her.

Clockwoman approached the remains of the Large Clockman with determination.

She focused her energy and began the revival process.

A tense silence filled the room as we watched, hoping for a miracle.

With a sudden jolt, the Large Clockman stirred and then rose to his feet.

A wave of relief washed over everyone present.

The Large Clockman turned to the Large Speakerman, and they exchanged a firm fist bump, a silent acknowledgment of their shared resilience

The cameraman then pulled the tablet back out. The screen now displayed an image of Titan Clockman and Tri-Titan, with the text "Titans have been defeated."

The Cameraman handed it to one of the Clockmen so he could read it.

The Clockman took the tablet,  he was scanning the message.

A moment of silence followed as he processed the dire news.

He then put the tablet down, the weight of the information.

The room fell into a heavy silence, the gravity of the situation sinking in.

The defeat of the Titans was a significant blow, and everyone understood the challenges that lay ahead.

The Cameraman grabbed the tablet and walked outside of the base where Titan Speakerwoman was.

The cameraman was holding up high,  the cameraman made sure Titan Speakerwoman could see the screen clearly.

She glanced down, she read the message.

A deep, resonant growl emanated from her as she processed the news.

The gravity of the Titans' defeat was not lost on her.

She nodded, acknowledging the severity of the situation, and then turned her gaze back to the battlefield, her resolve visibly hardening.

The ground rumbled as the Orange Triadian emerged, and the sky turned pink as the Pink Triadian flew down with her mind-controlled Skibidi Toilets.

Both Triadians looked at the tablet that the cameraman was holding.

The Orange Triadian roared in anger, while the Pink Triadian's expression softened with sadness.

The Tri-Soldiers nearby mirrored her sorrow as they absorbed the news.

Suddenly, black smoke appeared near the Clockman base and vanished, revealing Tri-Titan and Titan Clockman.

Tri-Titan collapsed to the ground, his body wracked with pain from the battle.

Titan Clockman lay beside him, equally exhausted and battered.

The sight of their fallen comrades brought a hush over the assembled allies, a grim reminder of the cost of their ongoing war.