𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

❥ NOBODY'S POV

Marinette was helping Pigsy pack her camp things back into the van.

She takes it along with Tikki and Plagg to finish guarding things. "We make a great trio, don't you think?" Tikki asks proudly. Plagg starts to brag while Marinette just nods with a slight smile.

"Whoa! The Monkey King is glowing! That must be a good sign, right?" Tang says catching everyone's attention. "That's all he does! Shines and sits around all day because he has to get his strength back." Pigsy says as he struggled to fold a chair. "And apparently he can't stop for five minutes to help break down camp!" He before screaming as he got stuck in the chair.

Marinette looks at the Monkey King and observes before being questioned by Tang: "Ahm Marinette, do you know what the Monkey King is doing?" He asks trying to know that this is a good sign. "More or less everything I know about this meditation is that it is part of the 72 transformations and that it is used to recharge your powers." Marinette says with a shrug.

"Hmm." Tang hums before putting away his books. "Can't you do the same thing since you were trained by Macaque?" He asks because from what he heard the girl had become the shadow manipulator's successor.

"Unfortunately not. Since shadow manipulation is different from the simian's powers." Marinette speaks but her tone of voice changes in the last part. Marinette coughs before turning her head. "W-I mean that's it!" She says trying to hide it.

- We almost made a mistake hehe... -

"Tang will call the rest let's go NOW!" Pigsy shouts making Tang scatter some of her books. Marinette shakes her head before heading towards the van.

She enters along with Tikki and Plagg. Marinette approaches the Monkey King and watches him do his astral meditation.

"When I go into astral meditation I can see my past... So I think if you can do that, it's better to see the lives of former carriers!"

The Monkey King's voice sounds in her head making Marinette maintain a thoughtful expression. 'Maybe I can try.' She thought before walking towards the bed.

She then sits down and crosses her legs after which she puts both hands together in a circle. Marinette takes a deep breath before resting her shoulders.

Tikki and Plagg go to his side, watching their guardian go into deep meditation. Marinette's eyes lighten up and she starts to fall asleep.

╰┈➤ ❝ [ In Marinette's mind ] ❞

"That's unfair!"

The young guardian's voice shouted at the top of her lungs as she crossed her arms. She points to a light ball in front of her.

"Why can't I do this? This is my body!" She shouts while pouting irritably. That's when she heard a tired groan coming from the second person.

She had the same appearance as Marinette but older; Her hair was light blue tied in a bun with a red ribbon, she had blue eyes like Marinette's, her skin was smooth as porcelain, she wore a red t-shirt that resembled a hanfu, and black pants with details of white flowers and black flats.

She looks at Marinette and sighs. She then has a serious expression: "In case you haven't noticed, we are in the middle of a war in which it depends only on us!" The adult said as she raised her fist with a determined expression.

Marinette looks at her and then at the light: "But then why are you being harsh with the Monkey King? I mean he made a mistake and it was good that I got it off my chest but I needed to be aggressive?!" Marinette asks in disbelief.

The woman looks at her from top to bottom with a thoughtful expression: "I think you're right..." She murmurs, making Marinette sigh. "Can I control my body now?" Marinette asks hopefully.

The blue-haired woman nods: "Okay. However! There will only be one condition! Every time you are in danger I will take action, okay?" She suggests making Marinette think.

Marinette decided to agree to the terms, "Okay! I accept your offer Piáo Chóng!" Marinette says with a beaming smile making the woman who was referring to Piáo Chóng smile.

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

Her blue eyes slowly open as she blinks trying to adjust to the light. Marinette looks around realizing that nothing had changed since the time in meditation was different from normal time.

She looks to the side seeing the Monkey King was still meditating. She then looks at the door and sees Pigsy outside still struggling to fold the chair.

Marinette laughs at this scene and turns to look at her Kwamis who are now sleeping soundly. She gets up carefully and goes to the mirror.

She sweat drops when you see your condition, your bandages needed to be changed and your hair was a real mess. And the clothes you were wearing were not your preference.

She goes to her backpack that she had with her and starts looking for the clothes she knew she had brought. What luckily she found was to change.

She goes to change and as soon as she finishes she looks in the mirror.

Her hair was loose and she tied her bangs with a red hair clip, she was wearing a jacket exactly like her old one but now she had two buttons fastened on it, she was wearing a pink t-shirt with a flower design, her pants instead in pink and was wearing blue jeans, she was wearing the same pink sneakers as they were not damaged so she got it from wearing them, on her left wrist she had a black and pink striped bracelet and she had changed the bandages on her right arm.

[This was supposed to be the original appearance Marinette was supposed to be shown in chapter one but I had forgotten

[This was supposed to be the original appearance Marinette was supposed to be shown in chapter one but I had forgotten. I also deleted all the other clothes that Marinette wore in the other chapters except her heroine outfit.]

Marinette turns around before taking one last look at the Monkey King. She smiles calmly: 'Soon everything will be explained... Soon.' She thinks before getting out of the van.

Upon arriving outside she is noticed by Tang: "Wow! You look really cute Mari!" He praises her, eliciting a sincere laugh from the girl.

- Don't let your guard down. We must protect everyone! -

For the first time, the young woman agreed with her voice. Marinette looks east wondering where are Mei, MK and Sandy?

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<