chapter four: silver soul

[Instagram & Reality]

@minkweasley posted a story

 🎶 White Ferrari - Frank Ocean⤵️💬@zablaise😍😍😍

⤵️💬
@zablaise
😍😍😍

@zablaise posted a story

⤵️💬
@minkweasley
🤢🤢🤢

@zablaise
lying to yourself now, huh?

@zablaise
you want me? just
say the words.

"WITHOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND I SEE," a voice said next to Minka, as she just wanted to make herself a drink. She didn't plan on being near him alone at this party but here she is.

"Congratulations, you can see," she said turning to Blaise, whose knuckles were covered in blood and bruises. "What did you do?" she then asked even though she doesn't really care, and wanted to get away from him as she was already on her way back to her friends with the drinks in her hands.

But he somehow stopped her, "The usual, couldn't control my anger." She nodded and wanted to pass by him but he stepped in front her making her almost drop her drinks.

"Minka, you look beautiful." He said, scanning her from up to down. "Well thank you, but my friends are waiting."

He stopped her again, "Why are you in such hurry?", she could hear he wasn't sober anymore, the way he slurred the words. She also could saw the way he moves, not quite straight.

"You left me on read, Love." But her focus was on his eyes, his eyes that scanned her, "Blaise-"

"Is there a problem here?" another voice entered the conversation, quick with a hand around her waist and taking a drink out of her hand. "Nothing, was just complementing your girl here." Blaise smirked, since he's sick in the head.

"Come again?" Anthony asked him, slowly losing his patience, she could feel his grip on her waist. "Let's just go, babe." Minka interfered, she cringed calling him that, but that's what he likes to hear and the only way to get his attention. She was trying to pull Anthony with her but his gaze was fixed on Blaise.

"I was saying to your girl, that she looks beautiful, couldn't say sexy that's not really gentleman like, and coming from good money, I should show some respect towards woman." Anthony gave Minka the drink, and quickly his fist was in Blaise's face, which added a bruise immediately but that didn't stopped him.

He smirked at Minka, spat blood and hit him back. "Never go at my pretty face, brother," and with that a fight broke out between the two and everyone became aware of it. Minka tried to hold Anthony back but failed due strength.

Only when Enzo and Theo, best friends of Blaise, intervened and push the two apart, could she calm Anthony down. She thanked them with a nod before  pulled her boyfriend with her outside the party, into an aisle where no one was, "Are you completely crazy now? He just wanted to provoke you, you idiot."

But he couldn't think straight, as the adrenaline rushes through his body. "Anthony, he could've killed you." She said, feeling more angry than guilty for him. But he wasn't looking at her, he still saw red. "Anthony, he is just full of himself! You should've known better than to hit first."

"Are you two fucking or why are you on his side?" he then said, looking at her furious while her expression changed completely, she scoffed not believing what he just accused her of. "I'm on no ones side, he's sick in the head, everyone knows that, but you? Why did you did that?"

"He should've known better than to flirt with a taken woman, Mink. Plus he made you feel uncomfortable," She sighed not wanting to talk anymore, she goes closer and touched his face, a open cut is seen and it looks hurtful. While she checks his bruises, standing between his legs, his hands are on her waist, caresses her and looks deep into her eyes. "Common let's get you clean up."

His eyes were still on her, but then he caught Blaise in sight and smiled to himself before he kissed Minka passionately. Blaise was furious and left before his anger got out of control again.

..-.-..
679 words