스물 일곱

All the maids bought the bride in as the bride's father merged in with a sinful smile,"Oh my daughter! You look so pretty today. I feel like I just held you in my arms few days ago..." He dramatically covered his eyes trying to tell he's crying. Pranpriya rolled her bloody red eyes before walking past ignoring her dad while everyone felt like kicking this so called King's ass.

Myeong stared at I-jun's expressionless face which held more emotions than an actor can ever. She tried to figure who she's looking at and only to find it was Seokjin.

Myeong sighed as she can't bear the suffering faces of her only friends as she looked at Yoongi who was keeping head down. She fisted her hands and looked over the other guy, Yeonjun and her brother beside.

Myeong remembered what Yoongi had told her before....

"I have managed to sneak the royal soldiers in a place they with a blow of finger they will surround the Siam's King and their small army."

Myeong had no other choice but to sigh and put up with all these things because of the little faith she have on Yoongi.

Everyone was gathered round the old classical korean wedding venue. It was such in old style that Myeong have only read in korean history.

 It was such in old style that Myeong have only read in korean history

(A/n: Tried hard but can't come up with a better  picture.)

Everyone had blank faces on through the whole process, no one have any genuine smile over their lips but concerning look over their faces;Maids, servants, even the prince and princess had no reaction on their faces which probably meant that they also weren't so pleased about this marriage.

Before the marriage could start Yoongi stepped up front of The Siam's king with a gummy smile.

"We both are now in chained in a relationship from now on, how about we share this happy moment with a hug?" He asked while the king smirked cunningly before nodding at his suggestion.

Just like that he was pulled into a hug. Yoongi can feel the Siam's kings disgusting smirk as he placed his face on his shoulder. But something triggered him when Yoongi mumbled.

"Run for your life, when I let go!"

As it said just when Yoongi pull out of the hug the king pointed his sword at Yoongi's neck. "Look at your left." He command Yoongi, who's mouth was twisted into a snarl after turning to the left side.

Two Siam knights criss crossing their sword front of Jin's neck.

"Now the right!" A sinister smile kept playing on his face as he caressed his beard. As he turned his head right he saw his other siblings, step mothers, maids and other servants in point of death. His muscles tensed up but he kept his temper in composed, he let the old man continue his blabbering as his eyes searched for a particular person. And it stopped on the woman.

She was hiding behind one of the  castle's bars. After getting his signal she tip toed through the room towards the other one where the all the royal knights were kept waiting.