Dragon Rider x Wattpad Sweepstakes

Hi Wattpadders,

We're partnering with HarperCollins and author Taran Matharu for a special sweepstakes! Taran began publishing his work on Wattpad over a decade ago and amassed more than a million reads in just four months! Fast forward to today and Taran is a New York Times bestselling author with a newly released fantasy novel, Dragon Rider.

To celebrate the occasion we're giving away over 100 prizes, including copies of the book and Wattpad Coins!

HOW TO ENTER

Leave a comment on this Dragon Rider preview chapter and include #SweepstakesEntry in your comment between June 4 and June 10, 2024 for a chance to win! Note: Make sure you leave a comment in the linked chapter, not here. Winners will be contacted by direct message.

REWARDS

· Five winners will each receive: 1 Dragon Egg gift, 1 print copy of Dragon Rider, and 100 Wattpad Coins

· Three winners will each receive: 1 audiobook of Dragon Rider and 100 Wattpad Coins

· One hundred winners will receive 100 Wattpad Coins

You can learn more about Taran's journey as a writer in this Q&A between him and Sylvia N. Gould (author of the trending Wattpad Original story, Treasured by the Dragon), and check out Taran's top Wattpad Originals picks here.

The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States (except residents of Rhode Island) who are eighteen (18) or over at the time of entry. The Official Rules can be found below.

THE DRAGON RIDER X WATTPAD SWEEPSTAKES

OFFICIAL RULES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

By entering the DRAGON RIDER X WATTPAD SWEEPSTAKES (the "Sweepstakes"), entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes are final. The information you provide will only be used to administer the Sweepstakes in accordance with the Sponsor and Prize Provider's privacy policies. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.