Hamburgers and Strawberry cake.

9 days later after the confession, it was Tea who wanted to do something nice for Jamari. I mean c'mon, instead of straight up attacking her, he let her stay at his place, was all ears, and was willing to listen to her. She wanted to do something sweet for him. So she found an excellent place for them so they could eat all they wanted.

Jamari was in his office doing some of the paperwork that he had overdue, he was just finishing when he heard some knocks at the door.

"You still working hon?"

"Huh? Oh, tea! Wassup baby?"

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to know If you were still busy, I wanted to take you out to go get something to eat?"

"I would love that! Where are we going?"

"I found this place around here called 'The Queens and kings lane' It has great reviews and some good food, they probably have our favorites!" She said showing him a picture of the Restaurant

"That sounds like a great place, pretty sure I went there as a little kid with one of my aunts! We should definitely go there! Wait right here, I'll get dressed!"

He ran out of the room, knocking down some of his papers while he was at it, tea found it a bit cute how he was in such a hurry for no reason.

While he was getting ready, trying to look all good and fancy, tea just sat in the living room. Waiting.

"Okay Jamari, now this is the real deal! You gotta impress her! If you don't this relationship can go from 100 to 0 real quick, Also this is the princess we're talking about. She's precious and you have to impress her to the bone!" He told himself

He then walked down the stairs like the cool guy he was ( no not really ) He even wore sunglasses for some reason. he wasn't even impressing tea, at this point she just laughed a bit

"Soo? We ready to go my love?" He said, leaning on the couch

"Guh- Yea we are! But why do you have sunglasses? It's not even sunny outside. In fact, it's a bit chilly outside. That's why I have my sweater on.'' she asked, she was really confused. and it was obvious she didn't know Jamari was trying to impress her

"Oh! Well, I just wear them randomly sometimes, It's nothing much, I promise!"

"Well, then if you say so. Let's get out of here before that place gets crowded. And instead of FLYING like last time, I have an easier solution to get there. It'll only take us a minute."

"How can you possibly get us there in under a minute? That place is like half an hour away.''

Tea rolled her eyes (in a playful way) and grabbed His hand as she teleported into the area of the restaurant. It was pretty busy today.

Jamari was in awe, I mean he didn't know why he was so surprised.

"Holy shit, you can do that too? That's awesome!"

"Yeah, alien magic. Pretty common power if I'm honest.''

She proceeded to grab his hand and enter the shop. But Jamari was worried. She's the princess, right? What happens if they figure it out? She could get in trouble!

"Wait, you don't think people are gonna recognize you're the princess? what happens if they find out?" He said in worry

"Oh don't worry, no one is going to do anything. if they try, well I hope they like hospital food."

Hearing her say that gave Jamari a rather concerned and scared expression.

''Don't worry, I'm kidding! Now cmon let's go inside.''