A Night of Unfortunate Events.

After the Melory and Oreo encounter, Jamari took Tea to the forest. Tea was confused because it wasn't a date, he wanted to pick flowers for some reason. Tea never knew he liked to pick flowers he said he had some sort of allergic reaction to them. She knew he was hiding something from her.

"So."

"Huh?"

''Is there any reason why you took us to a flower patch of all places? Even after you told me you had some sort of allergic reaction to them?''

"Oh you know, I'm just trying to find a new hobby."

"Okay, I know that's a lie. Why would you pick flowers knowing you're allergic to them? What if your allergic reaction is deadly? Then you end up in the hospital? Or even worse. Just tell me what's wrong..."

"Okay! Okay! You caught me. The truth is that I just needed to get away from the town for a while. After the Shelia encounter and dealing with Melory and Oreo, that's enough to make a man sit down and wanna relax with his bae."

"Aww, I get it, honey, you should've just said that...''

"Like bruh, you wouldn't imagine the fuck week I had-"

"Yeah, Two weeks actually."

"Oh right, you were there. Lookin all cute n shit."

"Pfft- stop it you~''

"It's true! You're super cute, hot even~!"

"No, you are silly~"

The two then paused for a moment, looking around hoping no one heard or saw them say that cheesy shit.

"You know, we are far away from town right now. With NO ONE watching us..."

"Oh Jamari, what are you planning now?"

"How about me and you..."

He then proceeded to get closer to tea, smacking his lips together as if they were about to make out. Before they could kiss, Jamari trips and falls on a rock that was there the entire time. He fell on his face pretty badly. So much for romance.

"JAMARI! Are you okay?!" Tea said in concern

"Yeah, I'm fine. Stupid ass fucking Rock."

When he fell, he made a loud thud noise that would echo around the neighborhood, hopefully, no one was sleeping around here right?

Well, they thought wrong. Because not long after they heard a door slam and some footsteps coming down their way.

"Hey, do you hear that-?" Tea said

"Yeah, I did. It sounded like someone slammed a door or something...''

"Please tell me no one lives down here- I hope they didn't hear us-"

"Hey! You two! Do you mind keeping it down if you guys are about to do your business around here? I can hear you guys from my place! Would it kill for you dumb lovebirds to keep it quiet?!"

The person appeared to be a caramel-skinned girl who appeared to have the condition Vitiligo. She had shoulder-length white hair a lamb's tail and demon horns. If you looked at her at first glance you would never think that she would be rude or aggressive. But she was more than that.

"Oh my god, we are so sorry- we'll be more quiet next time.." Tea apologized

"Yeah, My bad- I guess you can say we were getting into it a little bit too much-"

"I can see that. This feels like the right time to introduce myself for some reason. I go by two names. Dewdrop and Amber, you can call me those names. I already know who the two of you are, your mayor Jamari, and that's Princess Tea. I've heard some news about you guys. You two seem to get into trouble a lot huh?"