twenty-six.

chapter twenty-six, strangulation

    OVER THE COURSE OF A YEAR, Rose and Aaron found themselves falling more and more effortlessly in love with one another. About five months into the relationship they decided that things would be better if they lived together; The two were tired of sleeping over every night without their stuff. So, they bought a house together, something Rose had always dreamed of: buying  a house with the love of her life.

Unfortunately, the year was no 2020 and the COVID-19 pandemic had hit at full force. Rose felt her heart break as the announcement of the closure of Moulin Rouge! Sadly, not long after that Broadway closed down.

Thankfully, Rose and Aaron never got the sickness. The two were rather content living together, helping keep each other entertained in this time of boredom.

The two often found themselves singing some songs, duets most likely, and just dancing to the sound of each others voices.

Their realationship had blossomed and the two found themselves trying to remember what life was like without each other in it. Was it dull and lifeless, did it have meaning?

Unfortunately, Rose had started to receive many hate comments on her body and other things from theatre fans across the world. They had nothing better than to do than to bully Rose since she was accessible.

The main one she got was her thighs, they were big no doubt, but that was normal. Her thighs used tone something she loved, much like her entire body. Now, she was disgusted looking at them. She hid these comments from Aaron, or so she thought. He saw them all, and he was aware of the way it hurt Rose. So, he made it his mission to make sure Rose loved herself, to worship her and the ground she walked on. To love her.

Now, Rose stood in front of a mirror, analyzing her body and everything 'wrong' with it. And much to Roses dismay, Aaron found her like this.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

"My thighs, they are so big," Rose sighed, pulling at the skin. Aaron came up behind her, placing his hands on her waist. Aaron gently swatted her hand away, giving her a disapproving look.

"No they aren't, they are perfect."

"Yes they are, they are hideous."

"Think what you want, but they are perfect. They are gorgeous and you know what they are good for?"

"What?"

"Strangulation," Aaron grinned, whispering into her ear. Rose felt her body tense, heat traveling between her thighs. Rose felt her breath hitch as Aaron let his lips fall onto her neck, shoulder, jaw and much more. His hands and delicate fingers caressed her body. Rose felt herself get lost in the feeling of his touch.

Aaron silently pulled Rose away from the mirror, getting ready to worship Roses body. That night, even though they had sex multiple times, felt diffrent. 

Rose realized, there was no life before Aaron. Sure, she was alive but she wasn't living. Now, being with Aaron? That was living. And Rose never wanted to die.

AURHOR SPEAKS !
yeah so the next chapters will be short, since they are closing the story.  There only 7 chapters left and I know for a fact one of them is long (bc it's smuttttt) but anyways I'm kinda considering doing a spin off or smth of this but idk w who