Crush, Chop and Burn Part 2

The bionic siblings and Leo were waiting in the lab until it was time to go.

"What're you doing?" Leo asked Chase as he was packing items in a basket.

"If Davenport is gonna ship us off to some remote facility, then the office supplies are coming with us." Chase explained.

"We just got our first taste of normal life. I was this close to getting a curfew, which I was totally gonna break." Bree mentioned.

Dylan the expressed her frustration, questioning, "What's so bad about us wanting to be like every other kid?"

"Oooh! But maybe when we get to wherever we're going, we'll meet a sassy lab chimp named Bobo who will take us on adventures and teach us how to love." Adam suggested, making the siblings stare at him in annoyance.

"Or maybe you'll make him angry and he'll maul you and snack on your fingers." Dylan said with a smirk.

Adam the insisted that he was the only one who can create monkey fantasies causing Dylan to roll her eyes.

Suddenly, Eddy appeared on the lab's big screen, bidding the bionic siblings farewell and expressing his enjoyment.

"Eddy, I know we've never been the best of friends, but we're gonna miss you." Bree stated.

"Aw, really?"

"No!" Adam yelled.

"We hate you!" Said Bree.

"You're evil!" Chase exclaimed.

"I'd rather chew off my own foot!" Dylan stated.

"Where is the training facility anyway?" Leo questioned.

"Facility X? Oh, it's all the rage." Eddy said, showing a beautiful island.

Chase found it nice, but Eddy revealed that it was just his screen saver and showed a photo of a snowy place instead, dampening their spirits.

"Forget about office supplies Chase. We should gathering wood." Dylan suggested.

"Man I wish I hadn't thrown that party. I can't help but think this is all my fault." Leo expressed, regretting over throwing that party.

"Oh, that's because it is your fault." Adam stated.

"I second that." Dylan agreed, raising her hand causing Leo to stare at the duo in disbelief.

Bree defended Leo, saying, "Guys, he was only trying to help us."

Adam then explained that all although Leo's intentions were good, the outcome was the opposite of what they wanted.

"I'm just so bummed. It's the only place we've ever known." Dylan said.

"Yea. Just think about all the memories we've shared here." Chase added.

Causing the siblings to look up and reminisce about their time here, especially when they were younger.

"I can't let Davenport send you guys away. Let me talk to him. No one can say no to this million-dollar smile." Leo exclaimed, pointing at his face with a confident grin.

"Oh Leo, please spare us all from your delusions of grandeur. Your smile may be worth a million dollars, but your personality is worth two cents." Dylan shot back.

"You're a mean little fella, aren't you?" He said.

Dylan swiftly jumps off from the console frowning angrily, slowly making her way towards Leo.

Panicked, Leo runs upstairs screaming.

"Gets him every time." Dylan said grinning.

Later Leo approached Davenport in an attempt to persuade him to change his mind about sending his friends away.