Leo's Jam

^Dylan's Outfit^

^Dylan's Outfit^

^Dylan's Hair^

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

In the main school hallway, Adam, Chase, and Dylan were engaged in a conversation until Leo joined them.

Leo, with a smug smile, said, "Guys, with the dance coming up, I thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out."

Adam responded, "Oh, great. Do you know a guy who can teach us?" This caused his two younger siblings to laugh. Dylan added, high-fiving Adam, "Good one."

Leo confidently declared, "Me! You're gonna watch me ask out the girl of my dreams, Danielle."

Dylan frowned and asked, "Danielle? Isn't she the girl who uses you as a footstool in math class?"

Leo yelled, "Where else is she supposed to put her feet-- on the floor?! Open your notebooks, boys, 'cause class is in session."

Leo walked over to Danielle and initiated a conversation. He said, "Hello, Danielle. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice." Leo then sat next to her and introduced himself, "I'm Leo Dooley."

Danielle responded, "Didn't you send me 87 e-mails?"

Leo admitted, "Yeah... That was a slow day."

Danielle said, "Okay, well, see you later, Lenny," before getting up to leave.

Leo tried to correct her, saying, "It's Leo, by the way," but she had already left.

Chase, with a grin, asked Leo, "So, Leo... What should I write down in my notebook? I mean, other than 'denied'."

Adam laughed and chimed in, "No, no, no, you can cheat off of me. I have, 'She's not going to the dance with Lenny.'"