Commando App

^Dylan's Outfit^

^Dylan's Outfit^

^Dylan's Hair^

The bionic siblings, Leo and Mr. Davenport were all gathered in the lab as Mr. Davenport was giving an annoucement.

"Okay, guys, you have been trained for all kinds of missions. But you are about to enter a soul-bruising, confidence-crushing, apocalyptic environment, high School. Adam, Bree, your glitch test results are fairly stable."

"Yes! I'm going to school!" Bree said.

"I'm fairly stable!" Adam celebrated

"But Chase, Dylan, I'm still concerned about you guys Commando App" This made Chase and Dylan concerned seeing that they might not be able to go to school.

"Commando App? Put on some underpants. We're going to school" Leo said, confused
about this so called Commando App.

"No, see, in the face of an imminent threat, Chase and Dylan's Commando App kicks in and they become this fearless brute I like to call Spike and Spikelan. It's kinda like a fight-or-flight thing, except I took out the flight part, 'cause, useless. And I replaced it with a testosterone level of like a Tasmanian devil- Wolverine-Shark-lion hybrid that's mad" Davenport explained.

"In short term, he gave a Commando App to a geek and ticking time bomb" Bree exclaimed.

"Don't worry, Mr. Davenport. Dylan and I promise that Spike and Spikelan won't wear there ugly head." Chose reassured.

"Oh, yeah? You mean like last Christmas when I made the mistake of giving Adam boxing gloves?" Davenport reminded.

A flashback of the partially destroyed lab and Spike throwing a barrel across the room.

"Anbody else confused about the - don't-punch us rule?" Spikelan said, huffing and puffing loudly.

Adam l00ks, up frightened under Spikelan's foot, as Bree and Davenport look at eachother and raise their weapons in the effort to defend themselves behind the overturned console. The flashback ends.