Chapter 7: Meet the Shield Hero

(Ignarcio is seen traveling with his friends to Holland.)

Tifa: So, who are we facing next?

Ignarcio: All I know is that things will get harder from here on.

D: We must also consider that we might have another encounter with Zein, you know.

Ignarcio: Yeah... Zein...

EMIYA: Isn't that strange? The fact Zein knew D?

Ignarcio: Maybe it's not about D himself, but the power he wields... it's like this... Zein... somehow differed the good power... from evil power...

(Then the ship sails towards Holland.)

(As they arrive in Holland, they are approached by four individuals.)

????: Stop right there!

(Ignarcio and his team raise their hands.)

????: Who are you?

Ignarcio: Um... I'm Ignarcio Salazar. These are D, the Knights of Favonius and EMIYA.

???? 2: And why are you here?

Ignarcio: We found out that the Accord Federation had conquered Holland, and we came here to free this country from their oppression.

???? 2: I see... (bows) my apologies for our hostility. We thought you were with them... Anyway, my name is Naofumi Iwatani. These are Filo, Raphtalia and Melty Q. Melromarc.

Ignarcio: Nice to meet you.

Naofumi: Likewise.

(Ignarcio and Naofumi shake hands. Suddenly some screams are heard.)

Naofumi: (stern) It's them...

(Meanwhile in a wasteland of Holland, some farmers are running away from Fake Ultraman who is rampaging through it. Suddenly the heroes come in as Ignarcio prepares to transform.)

Ignarcio: Vice, let's go!

Vice: (pops up) Yahoo!

(He places the Revice Driver on his waist, and then he pulls out the Mammoth Vistamp as he clicks it.)

MAMMOTH!

COME ON! M-M-MAMMOTH!

Ignarcio: Henshin!

BUDDY UP! KYODAI NA KIBA MOTSU! RIKU NO BOSS! MAMMOTH! HANAKKARA CLIMAX DA ZE!

(They transform into Kamen Rider Revice (Mammoth Genome), and then Vice charges at Fake Ultraman.)

Vice: Go time!

(Vice kicks Fake Ultraman and punches him while Revi slashes him as Vice jumps off.)

Vice: Love Kick!