{Ch-20} First Kiss💓💟

Hello my lovely angels ❣️

How are you all?

I am here with the new chapter of his bride💗

Enjoy 💕

Song 🎶 - Jatti Bae by Pavitar Lassoi

Everyone ate the food that Reevnat cooked with delight. Everyone commented her cooking and her brother- in- laws were were just complimenting her with each and every bite of their favourite delicacy.

The compliments went like:

Waah bhabhi waah kya khana hai!

(Wow sister in law wow... what a good )

Aaha Ha bhabhi ji sira laga!

(Sister in law you did a very good job.)

Bhabhi ji tuhade hatha vich ta Jadu aa jadu!

(Sister in law there is magic in your hands.)

Enni vadia kheer ta mai pehli vaar khadi aa !

(I have ate this good rice pudding for the first time)

Edda vadia gajar da halwa mai v pehli vaar khada !

(Having such good Carrot pudding for the first time .)

(saade hatha nu goha lagga hunda aa? Said Kamaljit.)

Oh nahi nahi Mummy.

(Oh no no Mummy.)

Phir v bhabhi ji Very good... Very good.

(Still sister in law very good... Very good.)

Reevnat was standing there smiling at the compliments. But still she was waiting for the certain someone to give her the compliment. She was looking at him with full anticipation and eagerness.

She was looking at him with longing and desperate eyes but what she got was silence and stoic face. Each and every member of the family saw it and smiled a little.

But looking at Uday' s ignorance she felt a pang in her heart. She just stood behind him and looked at his back with sad yet raging eyes. Her sadness and anger was evitable to all. Uday felt someone glaring at him from the back and he smiled widely still eating the Kheer.

A line pair of tear fell from Reevnat's eye but she swiftly yet harshly wiped it off. Joban and Keerat noticed it and looked at each other. Then they both started glaring at Uday who just looked at them confused. They both then looked at his back. He turned around smiling and looked at Reevnat who was looking at him angrily with wet lashes and a little red tint in her eyes. Looking at her his smile dropped and worry covered his face. He was about to stood up when His mother said to Reevnat "Putt aaja tu v sade naal kha."

(Come and eat with us Reevnat.)

Reevnat smiled and went towards her. She sat with her and Kamaljit fed her with her hands. "Menu pata aa Uday ne kuch keha nahi ta hi tu udas aa. Pata aa tere Papa ji ne v na mere naal aahi kita c " Kamaljit whispered in Reevnat's ear and she looked at her with wide eyes.

(I know that Uday haven't said anything that's why you are sad. You know your father in law did the same thing with me.)

" Mummy ji phir?" Reevnat asked in anticipation.

(Mother in law then?)

"Phir ki menu gussa aa gaya te mai russ hogi c. Phir jado mai room vich gayi aa back hug karke na menu kehnde 'Haye ni meriye Kamal kaure tu ta udas v badi shetti hune aa. Mai ta majak karda c '. " Kamaljit whispered in Reevnat's ear smiling.