18

These past 6 months have been amazing.

I have my Hazza back. I was thoroughly surprised when Harry and Anne showed up at my door that day. He'd listened to me. He talked to his mom and actually let her past these walls he was building up. I was even more surprised when she said Harry could stay over. We cuddled on the couch and watched The Notebook and You've got mail. We ordered pizza and shared a kiss or two. During lunch Harry explained what was said between his mom and him and what he asked her to help him do. I sighed and kissed his forehead but inside I knew nothing would help. No one gets their name off the sex offender registry and no one gets their sentence over turned. No one looks back and changes their minds.

Regardless I went through it with him. I gave statements and met with people. I went to court and had to be sworn under oath to tell the truth I don't know how many times. I'd abided by the rules for the most part, that they know of. I was never near Harry's house and as far as anyone knew I'd had no contact with him. Anne didn't mention he spent almost every afternoon at my apartment and even slept over a few nights. The lie detector test gave me a pause, I was certain that everything would fall apart. Luckily they didn't ask questions about the present only the past and our secret was kept safe. I am brought out of my thoughts when I felt a soft hand run up my thigh and thin lips press against my neck.

"Bubs." I sigh and run my finger tips up and down his arm. "The movie is still going."

"Mhmm." Kiss to my collarbone. "I know." His hand is pushing my shorts up and getting closer and closer to his destination.

I run my fingers up his arm and across his neck and gently grab his chin so I can kiss him. It's always fireworks when we kiss and this time is no different. Our lips move together as I trace his lips with my tongue and he opens his mouth for me. I lick inside his mouth as he climbs on top off my lap and straddles me, our movie completely forgotten. My hands run down his back and back up dragging his shirt up until I pull away from his gorgeous, pink, swollen lips and toss his shirt somewhere on the floor behind him towards my television. He wastes no time in pressing his lips against mine desperate to be back together any way we can. My hands run all over the soft skin of his back and down towards his perfect ass. I grab it and he moans which causes me to buck up into him. His ass fits perfectly in my hands as if it was made just for me to squeeze and hold. He runs his hands up under my shirt and pulls away to toss it behind him and it lands on top of the lamp making the room dim and he laughs quietly. I laugh too and gently roll him over so he's laying on the couch and I lay on top of him carefully holding myself up.

"Boo. More." He begs as he rolls my nipples between his fingers. I sit back and watch him play with them for a while. Fuck, it feels so nice when he rolls them between his fingers. He's gentle yet hard at the same time.

"Haz. Fuck. Want your mouth." I moan as I pull his hair and he pulls me down attaching his mouth to my right nipple. "Shiiiiit." I groan. He bites it gently and pulls away slowly eventually releasing my now hard and red nipple. I growl and attach my lips to his neck sucking and biting. Normally we don't leave marks but I can't help it. I pull away and lightly blow on the bruised skin on his neck.

"Louis." He moans. "More. More." He pants as he pushes his hips up into mine.

RING! RING! RING!

My phone starts ringing but we both ignore it. I slide my hand from his hair, down his neck, across his chest, and tease him trailing my fingers just above the button of his shorts. He's panting and pushing his hardening cock upwards looking for any type of friction. He bites his lip and groans loudly. I lean down and bite his lip and pull it away from his teeth before releasing it from mine.