When he gets Jealous

LJ:
You were working on a entire one week no drinks streak because Jack got scared a while ago and told you to lay off the booze for a while. You walked to the cafe down the road from where you lived and saw a girl you dated a few years ago. "OHMYGAWD!! Parri?" You called out then she looked over. Parri was the 'emo' in school and you found that kinda hot. She still had the look too. Black hair, thick bangs, dark makeup, Septum ring, and band merch to make the look full on. She walked over and hugged you. "Wow y/n You live!! I haven't seen you in ages!" She shrieked you had no idea why you ever even split up!! You and Parri talked about all the times you had together and right as Jack started walking in she kissed you. "Y/N? What the hell?!" Jack screamed as you ended the kiss. Jack pushed Parri off the chair she was on. "Lay off my girl little Cunt!!" He screamed as Parri ran off.

Jeff the killer:
You were walking to F/S (Favourite Store) And as you made your way there you walked past a guy who you must say looked pretty cute. "Hey cutie." He said starting to follow you after you both came to a stop you like over. "What?" You demanded. "I just want your number." He winked. You rolled your eyes and went to give him a fake number. Right as you finished typing in the number for the sexual health clinics you looked up to give the phone back. He was gone but Jeff was there and he grabbed your hand and dragged you away. "There will be none if that!"

Masky:
You were sitting at the bakery while Masky got a slice if cheesecake. A old guy friend who you never spoke to anymore came over. "Y/N? It's been way too long. You look great! Did you loose some weight?" He asked. Ok you found the whole asking 'did you loose weight' dumb. You had lost like 100 pounds.. "Hey Chad! What's up? come sit." You said inviting him over. Chad was really attractive but you never really thought much about that he was your bro. You gave him your new number and hugged him before he left, then Masky came back over looking pissed. "Who was that?!!" He demanded. "Chad my old friend, why?" You said rolling your eyes. "Because you seemed like more then 'friends'!" He frowned. "Whatever." You mumbled before lifting his mask and kissing him.

Ben:
You walked around in GameStop trying to find new games to play with Ben and you found one and as you were walking and then some guy smacked your ass. You whipped your head around and Ben Had already pounced on him and started beating the crap out of him. You guys got kicked out but you still loved Ben for helping you. You kissed him as soon as you it into the house and ended up making out on the couch.

Hoodie:
You and Hoodie were at the park. Hoodie left to go try and find a bathroom and you laid down on the bench with headphones on. You ended up softly drifting to sleep and then had a rude awakening of some random guy feeling you up. His hands caresses your hips when he went soaring back. You got up completely and saw Hoodie beating the shit out of the poor guy. You guys ended up taking off to prevent getting in trouble. It was lots of fun.

Ticci Toby:
You were walking down a dimly lit ally way. You felt a hand harshly force you against a wall and when you looked it was just a random guy that soon started kissing you harshly and roughly. Toby came running over and pushed him away. "Stay away from my fucking girl!!" He screamed then slashed him with his hatchet sending him running. You two hugged when he got back and ever since you carry a knife.