First kiss

LJ:
You and Jack were horsing around in your bed room while watching The nightmare before Christmas. You laid your head in his lap facing up. He leaned over and gave you a quick pec on the lips. After you touched your lip lightly then used your arms to wrap around him and pull him down giving him a 'real' kiss. You licked his lips while you kissed trying to get him to part his mouth enough for access which he did. You let your tongue flicker all over the inside of his warm moist mouth. After about 30 seconds you two broke the kiss leaving Jack a dazed look on his face.

Jeff the killer:
You and Jeff were sitting on the couch at your house because your parents were out for the night. You leaned over and brushed your hand along his mouth and 'smile'. "Y/N what the Fuck are you doing?" He asked looking over with a eyebrow raised. "I dunno." You shrugged before continuing. "If you want to kiss you can just say so... No need to feel my lips." "I was checking for sores to be honest." You held back laughter. Jeff turned and looked at you with a pretty hurt expression. "What's THAT meant to mean??" He demanded. "Nothing." "Tell me." He ordered. "Nope." You said before kissing him lightly to shut him up.

Masky:
Masky and you were sitting at the mansion he worked at or whatever. You don't totally understand you just considered it his house. You leaned over and poked his cheek but he didn't look up from the clipboard he was checking. You tried again but after getting no reaction you licked his cheek. He still didn't seem to notice so you kissed his lips roughly. He looked over and didn't seem that dazed or anything then you realized. He has a fucking mask on.. He then lifted the bottom of it and kissed you lightly. You assumed now you two would make out or something but nope, he put his mask back down and went back to working.

Ben:
Ben was gaming and you were looking through old boxes. You found lots of things that remained you of Max but you tried not to care. You pulled out a old card he sent you on your birthday a while ago. 'I will love you forever and always to, My one and only' At first you realized the irony because he fucked the neighbour later that day. Then you noticed a droplet of water hit the card. It was a tear.. Your tear.. You went to the bathroom and had a quiet little sob session After about twenty minutes you came out and Ben was there. "You ok?" He asked hugging you. "Yeah." You said trying hard to not let any sadness escape through your voice. Ben held your head and kissed you with more passion than you thought was ever possible.

Hoodie:
"Hoodie." You whined. "Yes y/n?" He asked looking over. "I hurt." You said looking at him like he would be able to fix that or some shit. Hoodie kissed the cast around your wrist, then your broken rib, then the black swollen eye he kissed lightly, And then he stopped and his face was inches away from yours and he seemed kinda nervous. You leaned in more and you two kissed. Hoodie rolled the bottom of his Mask up and you two kissed again. You two started a little make out session right there on the park bench but a group of kids started yelling like little Banshie's,

Ticci Toby.
You and Toby were in a ally. You looked over at him and he was tinkering with his mouth guard thingy. eventually he took it off so you jumped over quickly and kissed him. Toby stood there actually not seeming to make any sound at all.. You rolled your eyes and went back on your cell phone. "Y/N...?" Toby said looking over. "Yes..?" You said looking up. "Can we uh.. kiss again I didn't pay good attention and it feels like I missed it." He whined so you leaned over and kissed him gently. "Better?" You chuckled before you both went back to your own things.