Chapter 5

Laurens p.o.v

Camila had taken us back up to her room too finish our homework after I just met her dad, we had just got done finishing our work when she said "So i think we're done here, uh see you tomorrow at school laur" she said with a smile on her face "okay, yeah um thanks again for having me" I said , "no problem". So with that I went downstairs and opened the front door "Bye Mr And Mrs Cabello !" I said.

I was walked into my front door seeing my mom and dad sitting on the couch, I closed the door and with that they turned around "Lauren!" They both shouted and rushed towards me and hugged me "uh what's going on?" I asked confused wondering what in the hell just happened "We where worried sick!, do you have any idea what time it is??" My mom questioned, I pushed the power button on my phone and I read 12;48 , I was surprised much time had passed when me and Camila where together.

"Just go to bed Lauren it's okay we where just worried" me and my mom had been talking about what happened "okay, sorry ma" I said and with that i walked upstairs into my room took a shower then went to sleep.

A/N ; Wow ! I haven't updated this thing since so long and I'm sorry I've been busy with softball and my other leagues but I promise to try and update here and there sometimes and sorry for the short chap remeber vote , comment and maybe give me a little follow if you aren't already thank you and happy 4th of July guys be safe