Chapter Six

Camila's P.O.V

I'm on my way walking to school and just as i entered the gates i see Lauren. 'Lauren!' i yell as i jump on her back, 'Happy to see me i guess?' she says as she grab my legs from around her waist making sure i dont fall 'Will it be wrong if i say no?' i asks looking at her from my left side, she turns and answers me 'No it really wouldn't' she says and she laughs 'then yes' i smile and peck her cheek jumping down from her back 'Camz you know your awkward right?' she says gigling at how cute i am 'Oh shut up' i say smacking her arm 'if we're late I'm blaming you lolo'

The day carries on sharing these cute little stares that me and lolo have together "GIRL! I know you hear me and i know damn well you aint deaf" my bestfriend Dinah says snapping me out of my trance from looking at Lauren whos at her locker 'What happened?' i asked her as she already knew i was staring at Lauren 'Mila instead of eye fucking all the time why wont one of you guys grow a pair and ask eachother out?' 'Dinah!' i yell at her gigling cause i know shes right 'Its not that easy D i dont even know if she likes girls and plus we've only known each other for like 3 days' i say not even knowing pretty much who this girl is.

'Bye D!' i yell to Dinah as i start walking home, i was walking past this house when i hear someone call out my last name 'Cabello!' i hear Lauren yell from behind me as she starts jogging towards me 'Hey lolo whats up?' 'I was wondering if i could come over later to your house to see if we could finish that project?' Lauren asked kinda shyly 'Uh yeah i dont think ill be doing anything later anyways so yeah' i say kind of exciting knowing that shes comming over later 'Great! um give me you number so i can text you around what time i should come' she says giving me her phone, when i get her phone i put in my number and saved it under 'Camz ' 'Okay all done' i say while giving it back to her 'alright cool thanks Camz text you later!' she says walking down the other street in oposite of where i live .

A/N ; yaaaay i updated lol so um yeah i guess ill just keep it going since i have nothing better to do and ill try harder on working at more longer chaps cause i know they must be killing you guys but hey i updated lol love you guys and you lovely people who are still reading this lamee story thanks for sticking with me love you guys remember you're all worth it and someone always love you