Chapter 2

Lauren p.o.v

"So what do you have for first period?" Camila asked "Um...English" i said while looking at the paper in my hand "Oh i do to what teacher do you have?" Camila asked "Mrs.Lopez" i said "Oh my god!,i do to,well then we should go to class" Camila said with excitement while jumping in place.

So we went to class,we walked into class and i took a seat next to Camila. So we had to some writing to do,next thing i hear is Camila whispering to me "So do you how like this school so far?" she asked."Um its pretty good besides this  morning" i said and she starts laughing,oh my god that laugh is so soothing,i can fall asleep hearing that.

"I know,that girl back there was Jessica,she is the school's bully" she said "Oh,has she ever bullied you before?" I asked "Oh,yeah all the time,she would bully me because im bisexual and she has like this thing against bi people,but i don't get it because she is bi to" she said "Oh,but your so...so fun and out going,why would anyone wanna pick on you?"i asked,but really why would someone do that like she is so beautiful wait not even beautiful  stunning yeah that's the word stunning and she is so- i got cut off by her snapping me out of my thoughts "your so sweet but really to be honest i really don't know why anyone would wanna pick on me".

So we kept talking about Jessica and then the bell rang."so whats your next class?" she asked "um i have...P.E" i said looking at my paper again "Oh,i have Science but ill see you at lunch,ok" she said "Ok see you later,bye" i said while waving goodbye "Bye!" she said while walking in the other direction to the halls.

So we do road call and we went to the locker room to change. I went to my stall and guess who i seen. Next thing i know im pined against the lockers and i see Jessica in front of me. "Please let me go" i said in a whimper "No!" she said "Why are you doing this?"I asked she got close and whispered in my ear "Because,i want you". She let go of me and walked outside. Thank fully the period went by fast. I was walking to my math class when i see oh my god is that...

Hey hope you guys like so far and sorry for the short chapters and the cliff hanger ;) don't forget to vote and comment please and thank you,love ya