Chapter 3

Lauren's p.o.v

I was waking to my math class and I seen Camila oh my god I can't do it another class with her I wonder if she heard about me and Jessica. Probably not. Camila walk's into class. She waves and takes a seat next to me. "Hey" she said "Hi" I said looking down "Are you ok?" She asked. Oh my god she knows 'Damit' I think to my self when I see the bruise's she left on my arms. "Yeah I'm fine" I said "Ok, um so do you want to have lunch with me,I have some really good friends I want you to meet?" She asked "Yes!,I mean sure" I said and we both started laughing.

(-------)

So while the teacher was talking I caught my self staring again but this time at her lips they look so soft and so...so kissable, I swear I can't be alone in a room with her without me doing something stupid. "So do you get the math" she asked "Um I don't really get it i mean I get it a little bit but not a lot" i said while looking at the paper but look back up to her "Well we have homework, I have an Idea after school why don't you come to my house?" She asked, oh my god my dream has come true "Sure" I said with the biggest smile in face "Ok" she said. The bell rang and we went to lunch. We sat down by three other girls "So this is Ally,Dinah and Normani, girls this is Lauren" she said while pointing at each one of the girls "Hi Lauren" they all say in unison "Hi" i said. We ate lunch,Camila and I had to go to history. I love having classes with her, its so fun Like even if we didn't talk to each other its feels good to have her present.  So next thing I know me and Camila are waking to her house. We arrive at her house,"Ok I'm gonna introduce you to my mom and then we can go to my room and I can help you with are homework...ok?" She said "Yeah we can do that" I said. We walked into her house,"Mama, this is Lauren she new to are school and I'm gonna help her with her homework" she said to her mom while I waved hi "hi mija, nice to meet you" her mom said while waving hi back. We walk up to Camila's room and when we walk in we start to do the homework. Me and Camila were sitting on the edge of her bed. She was really really close,"So now do you get it?" She said about three inches from my face while she bit her bottom lip and glanced at my lips "Mhmm" oh my god I am gonna do some thin stupid I can tell I get cut of when...

Like I said I'm really sorry for the short chapters and sorry for taking a while to update I've been really busy but yeah vote and comment than you! ;)