Break it off

I was left that night with a lot to think on. Should I tell Taylor I'm dating one of his best friends, or continue to lie to him forever. I figure he'd have to know sooner or later and sooner was better. The next morning when I woke up I texted Shawn. "Are you sure you want to tell him today"? "Yes we need to". He replied. We decided that we would take Taylor to lunch and tell him there. We would be in public and he couldn't kill us because there would be too many witnesses.
Time skip
We picked up Shawn and went to lunch. We went to In-and-Out which I had never eaten at before. In the middle of our meal I started. "Taylor Shawn and I have something to tell you, we have been dating for a while now". "WHAT THE FUCK KARSON"! "Taylor I'm sorry I know that I broke the promise but you have to understand"! I pleaded. "Look man I'm sorry but I really like your sister" Shawn stated. "Well then fuck you too Mendes"! Taylor said calmly. We finished eating in silence to not cause any more of a bigger scene then we already had. The ride home was awkward as well. When we got in the house all hell broke loose again. "Why would you break the promise, AND LIE TO ME KARSON"? Taylor asked. "I couldn't help it, it was a stupid promise and I broke it because... I don't know why, I'm sorry Taylor". I whispered the last bit. "And you Shawn that's my little sister man what were you thinking man"? Taylor asked Shawn. "Maybe I was thinking that I love her, and if you're going to let that ruin our friendship then okay, but don't you dare let it ruin yours and your sisters relationship". Shawn replied. We were all quiet for a minute until Taylor spoke up "You are not going to continue to date". "Taylor you are not really saying that are you"? I asked. "Karson I mean it, break it off"! He said through gritted teeth. "Fuck you Taylor"! I screamed.