Chapter 8?

~~~~~A few weeks later~~~~~~~

Shawn has been really distant lately. He is always on his phone. He spends a lot of time with the girls from Fifth Harmony. I've started receiving a lot more hate recently, because everyone thinks Shawn should be with Camilla and not me. Maggie went back home, because the "city life" was to overwhelming for her. Taylor spent most of his time with his head stuck up his new girlfriend's butt. So, I've made new friends, and they're great. I've started hanging out with more of the MagCon boys because they're like my family. Hayes and his girlfriend Jordan are relationship goals. JJ and his girlfriend Katelyn are really cute. All of the boys are in adorable, committed relationships but me and Shawn have drifted apart.

This morning I woke up, made me and Shawn breakfast, ate alone, and got ready for my day. I was going to the beach with Hayes, Jordan, and Sammy. When I got there they were already there. We chilled and swam around for a while. For lunch we went to In-and-Out. Then we went our separate ways. I had to go and pick up my little cousin Tabby so my aunt could go to work. I made my way home and we watched Frozen and colored a lot. When my aunt was off of work she swung by and got Tabby.
When she left in was about 11:00 pm. I showered and brushed my teeth and then got in bed. Right as I was about to fall asleep I heard the door open, and slam shut. I flinched at the sound, I was never comfortable with loud noises.
I heard him make his way up the stairs and open the door. He looked tired and smelled like alcohol. (Author's note EW) He changed into his pajamas and fell onto his side of the bed. His back facing me and not even acknowledging my existence.

This is a filler... I'm bored with this story... If you like it and want it to continue let me know