My goodbye

You were reckless
Sentimental at best.

"Is she for real angry at him for having feelings?" Percy inquired.

And that's not a teaching of mine.
You've grown soft, your dead friend can attest.
Hey.
Put your emotions aside.

"That is so messed up. Why would she show him his best friend who had just died?" Thalia asked.

Meant to lead the rest.
I don't know where I went wrong. But I warned you and you failed the test. So now I'm gone.

"Wait is she 'breaking up' with him because he has emotions?" Piper asked bewildered (AN: I learned that word yesterday. Be proud).

This way you'll know what your place is.
This way you can't cross the line.
This way when all is over you keep yours and I'll keep mine.
This way you won't disappoint me.
This way you won't waste my time.

"Are you sure the song isn't called this way?" Will asked.

This way I'll close the door. Consider this as my goodbye.
That's just like you.

"Wait is he fighting her?" Clarrise asked (AN: I have a feeling that all she did in this story was get angry at them and lose 10$).

Selfish and prideful in vain.

"I like him," Percy said. "Of course you do," Annabeth said.

Why should I be surprised unlike you every time someone dies I'm left to deal with the strain.
What's a title that a Goddess could lend, if I'll never sleep at night I'll remind you I saw you as a friend but now we're done.

"Go, Odysseus!" Percy said

This way you're out of my head now.
This way you won't plague my life.
This way when all is done you're out of sight and out of mind.
This way you get what you wanted,
This way you can save your time.
This way you'll close the door and have your damn goodbye

Leo gasped aggressively "Such filthy language." He put his hand on his heart "Gee Leo a little more acting and you can beat Zeus in his drama queen contest" Percy joked "Aww thank you"
"Why do you always do that?" Clarrise inquired "Do what?" Percy asked "Making jokes at a bad time" "Oh, yeah, no, would you prefer silence and then crying because it's sad." "Now being serious I would prefer that" "Well suckst to be you" Clarrise looked pissed "Why do you sometimes so annoying" "I'm not annoying you are annoyed" and at this moment Leo knew he fucked. Luckily Will stopped Clarrise before she could kill Leo. And they continued to watch like nothing happened.

You're not looking for a mentor, I'm not looking for a friend.
I mistook you for a general, what a waste of effort spent. At least I know what I'm fighting for while you're fighting to be known.

"Is he actually winning?" Grover inquired.

Since you claim you're so much wiser, why is your life spent all alone? you're alone.
(Music)

This time Piper was the one who gasped aggressively "Her hair!"

One day you'll hear what I'm saying one day you might understand one day but not today, for after all you are (just a man...) this day you sever your own head.
This day you cut the line.

"Omgs that little creature again," Hazel said

This day you lost it all consider this as my goodbye (ohhhh.. ohhhh...)
Consider this as my goodbye (ohhhhh... ohhhh...).
This is my goodbye.
Consider this as my goodbye.
This is my goodbye.
(Music)

Leo took a very loud sip from his milkshake. "Sorry" (AN: OK They stopped eating now)
OK now you get a break and you can do whatever you want so yeah we'll be back after this commercial break.

שימילק בגלל המדע (ignore that)

---------------
I have two questions
1. What is the difference between his and he's?

2. What is the difference between thus and this?